Revelation 20:1-10 discussion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2010
Just looking at your Avatar should be enough.

Actually I am a clean shaven chap but not the kind that is gullible or a non thinking aphron. Now you have two pointing at you for a double emphasis that two are better than one.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Actually I am a clean shaven chap but not the kind that is gullible or a non thinking aphron. Now you have two pointing at you for a double emphasis that two are better than one.
Haha, that's great...LOL.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Trust in the Almighty in all things.

The Jewish people reject the Messiah because they have an "expectation" based on their understanding of how the Messiah would come and what he would do.

They are adamant the Messiah is coming to fulfill "their" understanding of Prophecy....

Which one considers coincide with us waiting for the evil rebellions attempt to unite the world with their own "saviour".

The religions of this world can unite.... how this will come to pass, i do not know when, yet see much coming to pass that does seem to be telling us we are in the season before the Harvest..

That said make every day the day we serve in Spirit and Truth and every day let our heart say "Come My Lord".

There will be no mistake when He returns much will have come to pass and things will be very different.

I know some expect a Rapture and do not concern themselves with the end times.

i believe we should be prepared to stay and witness the Truth.. the Almighty can protect us in all things we must remain Faithful until the end however and whenever that may be.

We must adhere to the Bible and ask for understanding from Heavenly Father.

Through Faith in Yahshua the Messiah we make our peace and made new to serve Heavenly Father in Spirit and Truth.

Dec 1, 2012
Trust in the Almighty in all things.

The Jewish people reject the Messiah because they have an "expectation" based on their understanding of how the Messiah would come and what he would do.

They are adamant the Messiah is coming to fulfill "their" understanding of Prophecy....

Which one considers coincide with us waiting for the evil rebellions attempt to unite the world with their own "saviour".

The religions of this world can unite.... how this will come to pass, i do not know when, yet see much coming to pass that does seem to be telling us we are in the season before the Harvest..

That said make every day the day we serve in Spirit and Truth and every day let our heart say "Come My Lord".

There will be no mistake when He returns much will have come to pass and things will be very different.

I know some expect a Rapture and do not concern themselves with the end times.

i believe we should be prepared to stay and witness the Truth.. the Almighty can protect us in all things we must remain Faithful until the end however and whenever that may be.

We must adhere to the Bible and ask for understanding from Heavenly Father.

Through Faith in Yahshua the Messiah we make our peace and made new to serve Heavenly Father in Spirit and Truth.

These many religions have been "united" since before we were born my friend. A kingdom divided cannot stand. It is a system of unity by division as he who does not gather, scatters abroad. This spiritual unity does just that.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
These many religions have been "united" since before we were born my friend. A kingdom divided cannot stand. It is a system of unity by division as he who does not gather, scatters abroad. This spiritual unity does just that.
Indeed evil is always evil but to deceive they would have to look outwardly different to tame the flock...

They have covered all basis scratching the ears of many with different fingers...... but all of and for one evil agenda.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
What proof is there that Satan is not bound???

Is not the evil heart, the flesh of man, capable of doing evil without the help of Satan?

E

eternally-gratefull

Actually this is quite simple. if we look at it.

1. What does the scripture say will not happen when he is bound? It says the nations will not be deceived anymore. are the nations deceived today? I can just use a few examples to prove that they are still deceived. Hitler. Stalin. Lennon, Saddam, What is it that shows they are still deceived? They are all anti-God. They were all brutal dictators and murderers. They all wanted the world to be under them, and their God and not the God of heaven.

2. It says the nations (all) will worhip the lamb. How many nations worship the lamb today? More nations are against God, than their are for God. even the ones who claim to be for God are falling away into other Gods.

3. A bound Satan would not be able to deceive ANYONE. Yet scripture states clearly Satan walks around like a roaring lion seeking who he may devour. and we as Gods children are to watch out for his doings, or he can cause us to fall away.

4. A bound satan could not wage war. Yet scripture states WE are caught in the middle of a war between God and Satan himself. And we need to guard ourselves, and arm ourselves so we can win battles for Christ in this war.

5. A bound satan could not lead his army. A leaderless army is powerless, and would be over throne without much problem at all. The mere fact that Satans army is still powerful, and the church still struggles against him proves he is not bound.

I am sure I could go on and on, But I HOPE people get the picture.

Is not the evil heart, the flesh of man, capable of doing evil without the help of Satan?

yeah it can. But it would be alone, and separate. thus would be powerless to some degree. And definitely would not hold power over nations. Look at what scripture says about that time. Every nation will worship God. we would be fools to think there will not be evil in those days. yet this evil has no power over nations.

Jun 24, 2010

Do you ask this question because you need to see Satan personified or see one possessed and delivered by the finger of God? What proof was there when Jesus rebuked Peter for being rebuked by Peter when He spoke to the disciples concerning going to the cross to be betrayed of men? Was it not discernment the Lord had and the other disciples did not? Perhaps your belief that Satan is bound is an advantage and opportunity for the devil to take advantage of believers and establish strongholds with his doctrine and keep believers in confusion about discerning the tactics and strategies of the devil who tries to prevail against the church.

To give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils, it is not part of what happens to those who depart from the faith If Satan is bound, chained and with a lid over top, would that permit him to coordinate with the powers of darkness as the prince and power of the air? Would being bound keep him from being the active God of this world system? If He was bound with the ascension of Christ how was he able to hinder Paul from being able to go and be with certain believers and why did Paul instruct believers in the church to not give place to the devil and to not be ignorant of his devices? Was Peter referring to Satan in the future tense as one who roams seeking whom he can devour? Surely if Satan is bound from being able to deceive the nations, these nations refer to the people of these nations as well as the governing bodies of these nations.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
John 9:39
Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."

John 12:31
Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.

John 16:11
and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

edit: I FORGOT I LEFT THIS THREAD.
exit

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Do you ask this question because you need to see Satan personified or see one possessed and delivered by the finger of God? What proof was there when Jesus rebuked Peter for being rebuked by Peter when He spoke to the disciples concerning going to the cross to be betrayed of men? Was it not discernment the Lord had and the other disciples did not? Perhaps your belief that Satan is bound is an advantage and opportunity for the devil to take advantage of believers and establish strongholds with his doctrine and keep believers in confusion about discerning the tactics and strategies of the devil who tries to prevail against the church.

To give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils, it is not part of what happens to those who depart from the faith If Satan is bound, chained and with a lid over top, would that permit him to coordinate with the powers of darkness as the prince and power of the air? Would being bound keep him from being the active God of this world system? If He was bound with the ascension of Christ how was he able to hinder Paul from being able to go and be with certain believers and why did Paul instruct believers in the church to not give place to the devil and to not be ignorant of his devices? Was Peter referring to Satan in the future tense as one who roams seeking whom he can devour? Surely if Satan is bound from being able to deceive the nations, these nations refer to the people of these nations as well as the governing bodies of these nations.
Listen here you big fat finger pointer, can't I just ask a simple question without being accused of stuff...

If anything, you are deceived, accuser.

Jun 24, 2010
Listen here you big fat finger pointer, can't I just ask a simple question without being accused of stuff...

If anything, you are deceived, accuser.
You made eternally-grateful's day. He must be jumping with joy over you raging outburst. BTW - The avatar stays.