Revelation 6:1

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Saul-to-Paul

Jun 5, 2017
Revelation 6:1-3
Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see." And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see."

Obvious, that’s not Jesus they’re talking about that is the antichrist.
Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Jan 5, 2023
Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
I really like your handle name. Yes, that is the real Jesus the one described in Seal 1 is the fake invitation if you do your studies it is a cheap imitation bow that the antichrist is wearing. It is basically a warning he is coming in the six Trump. Remember, the first one’s gonna come in riding a White Horse acting like he’s Jesus. I don’t think anybody really understands including me, what supernatural means. Satan could be anything he wants to deceive you nothings off the limits. If you don’t have your spiritual armor on tight, you will be fooled because the Bible states everybody will be fooled. Not the elect
If you do not understand that the antichrist comes first before Jesus you’ll be in the sack with Satan.