Reviews Movies / Dvds ... christians only

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2013
Scale from 1 to 5 stars ( 5 being perfect ) The Doc Marquis secrets of the illuminati series. All sorts of dvds covering a wide array of topics like free masonry, catholicism,and of course the illuminati. Doc Marquis is likable and does a good job of giving the history of secret societies and the occult. This series of dvds is good and my favorite dvds in his series for cutting edge are Americas occult holidays, and which queen of heaven are they worshiping ( catholicism exposed ) which is actually funny how evil and disgusting roman catholicism is. The occult holiday dvd may be too much for the luke warm christian, if you have questions about the secrets of the illuminati series by Doc Marquis just ask . Over all I give thes a 4 out of 5 star score. Doc says some things that needed to be said and it took courage to stand up to the luke warm efeminate christians. Next up is the Fight the good fight ministries 3 dvds They sold their souls to Rock n roll, Hollywoods war on God, and T he Submergent church . I bought the 10 hour They sold their souls to Rock n roll dvd and give it a 5 star score, again its almost funny how evil the music biz is, yet so many if not all christians dont have the discernment to tell. Hollywoods war on God is only getting a 3 star score since it could have done way more exposing and focuses heavily on rebuking gnosticism. The Submergent church gets a 5 star score, this will help any christian, and has a bonus dvd in it about the efeminate devil Bono. The dvd exposes Satanists Rick Warren and his evil flunkies, I really love the part where they say that the sissy Rob Bell is trying to be Bono, and they show you how, get the popcorn ready it is hillarious !! The way of the Master series is next and while I like the street witnessing and alot of what they do, it is upsetting when you realize that Ray is a puppet of a child molesting papacy, and Kirk still wont say anything about wanting to leave Sodom/ Hellywood. It has some good though so it recieves a 2.5 star score, I really like when Ray sticks a mic in peoples faces and does impromptu on camera witnessing. I will finish part one of my reviews with Wide is the gate series by Patty Matriciana. I have watched her two dvds in her Wide is the gate series and love them both .... 5 star score, she exposes alot of new age baloney and I reccomend this to any authentic christian, or even a heathen. The dvd does an excellent job I loved them both THANKS and will continue my dvd reccomendations / reviews with part two.

Jan 8, 2013
The Alexander Scourby King James audio Bible series. I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommend this audio series on cd or an I - Bible. The Alexander Scourby King James I - Bible is awesome and comes with a charger and head phones, has the coplete Bible, and can be plugged into speakers. It is so awesome that it may make you faint ( Sarcasm ) why wouldn't you have an audio Bible and why not have the best, the cream of the crop and the choice of Real Cat Owners every where. This series is 5 star rating perfect.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
yeah ive seen some of the fight the good fight things, mainly the one on transdormers. which they copare to gnosticism even though they have zero concept of what transformers as an IP are about. I then decided the videos were for the weak-willed and highly impressionable that could be easily sucked into something like that.

Jan 8, 2013
2 awesome videos for catholics or for christians who think rome is Godly. The first is called messages from heaven and it covers the demonic marian appiritions, comparing what the visions say to Gods word. This is done well and will hopefully help catholics see the light and leave rome. I still must warn you that their are some creepy parts like for example the demonic idol worship of the catholics in the video, also you can watch it free on youtube. Messages from heaven is a must watch, especially for catholics I give it a 5 star perfect score. Catholicism crisis of faith is another movie that compares doctrines of rome to Gods word ( the bible ) it has testimonies from former priests and nuns that were saved and left. This covers alot of areas and gently leads the lost to a saving faith in Christ. It has multiple languages and I let a Costa Rican sister borrow it at work and she and her spanish speaking family loved it. You can find Catholicism crisis of faith on you tube, hopefully you can get a catholic to watch it. 4.5 stars.

Jan 8, 2013
Speaking of you tube movies I watched the movie Gods cartoon artist a couple of months ago, it is a movie about Jack Chick. The movie is made by heathen and there is one guy in the movie who they keep interviewing who hates Jack and the gospel, it is funny to watch this clearly possessed dog make fun of Chick tracts and mock the gospel since he will remind you of a certain type of christian. The movie is fun and Ipersonally love brother Jack, and since you can watch it for free I give it a 3.5. While on the subject of Jack Chick I have to rate chick tracts themselves, hated by evil and loved by christians and some heathen, the tracts cover every subject you can think of. The worst reaction I had to a chick tract was from luke warm christians who believe the Thats not Love gospel ( If you speak out against evil they whine and say thats not love like a parrot ) I have had success with chick tracts and reccomend them for your tract ministry. I give chick tracts 5 stars, and I love brother Jack and dont care that the luke warm false christians hate him ( Luke 16 verse 15 ) also had huuuuge success with spanish chick tracts and the spanish speaking people God leads me to really really love them.

Jan 8, 2013
I forget when I got the Word of Promise audio new testament, but any way it is an audio Bible with Hollywood actors and actresses and an orchestra. I have to rate this really low, first off the actors themselves are most likley not even saved, and while Louis Gosset jr and Stacie Keach do a good job as the voices of St John and St Paul, I just dont feel comfy with people ( hollywood actors ) who dont love JESUS doing a huge theatrical audio bible series ( my opinion ) secondly this is an NKJV !!! I suppose this should be no shock but as a Cat Owner I am a KJV reader ( finest translation for english speakers ) and as a Cat Owner I must expose when rome has its dog paws all over something. I give the Word of promise audio NKJV new testament a 1 star rating.

M

MarkayMrk777

Is your keyboard missing the enter key??

Just curious :)

Jan 8, 2013
A Lamp in the Dark is a movie that covers the history of the bible translations and translators leading up to the King James Bible. I could see this movie upsetting some people, but life as a born again bible believing christian is not a popularity contest. I like this film and I think it does a fine job all around. Again it is a reminder that the tribulation/ persecution is here and we may have to be martyrs for JESUS. I loved it, 4 stars.

Jan 8, 2013
Love him or hate him Texxe Marrs does an excellent job in his film The Blind and the Dead. The movie is all about exposing charismatic movements and some of their evil leaders. I dont understand how anyone cant tell that people like Kenneth Copeland and Benny Hinn arent pure evil. Sometimes I just laugh at poor Benny, it is just funny and sad at the same time. Unfortunately people are going to follow these false teachers to Hell, and they must be exposed ( EPH 5 verse 11 ) Copeland and Rodney Howard Brown just look evil and its almost as if they are so filled with evil that it appears outwardly just like certain scowling angry leaders. Brown even calls himself the holy ghost bartender!!!! Its a circus of evil and it needs to be exposed and avoided. This should be a must watch if you have questions about the signs and wonders / charismatic movements and is free to watch. 5 stars, you may laugh at the insanity like I did but its sad as well.

T

Tintin

You do realise PS3's are evil, don't you? They're not mentioned in the Bible.

Jan 8, 2013
I work nights and was up one of my days off and the Left Behind film series was on so I watched it and its bad..... real real bad. Left behind should really be left behind in a trash bin, everything about it is wrong. Everybody knows the author of the series is a heretic at best and a devil at worst, I would reccomend avoiding anything to do with this series of books and films the same way same way a lukewarm christian avoids speaking out against gay marriage or abortion ( sarcasm ) This is worthy of a score of 0 stars, avoid at all costs.

Jan 8, 2013
nor is drinking out of the same glass with your dog, an unclean animal.

J

JustMeJP

The Alexander Scourby King James audio Bible series. I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommend this audio series on cd or an I - Bible. The Alexander Scourby King James I - Bible is awesome and comes with a charger and head phones, has the coplete Bible, and can be plugged into speakers. It is so awesome that it may make you faint ( Sarcasm ) why wouldn't you have an audio Bible and why not have the best, the cream of the crop and the choice of Real Cat Owners every where. This series is 5 star rating perfect.
This is an excellent recommendation. Alexander Scourby really made the bible come alive(so to speak) for me. I know it is the living word. What he did though, is in his reading of the King James version, put emphasis on areas with at theatrical flair. His voice expressed anger when warranted and love and compassion when he read. You felt like you were in the story so to speak. Being a Shakespearian actor himself, he had a good grasp as to how the old English should be read. I learned the proper pronunciation of names and places in the bible. And having it read by someone who understands the verbiage made it much more understandable. I always had a problem with colons and semi colons and their proper usage. After hearing it read to me, and not in a dull church setting as I recall from my childhood, It made so much more sense. I highly recommend this also. I don't now about this device you mentioned, the I. I'll have to look into that. I have the Alexander Scourby KJ bible on MP3. So I just listen to it on my pc.

Is your keyboard missing the enter key??

Just curious :)
I think it's funny you asked that. For some reason my enter key will not work on CC. It works fine on everything else, program on my pc or website. Just not CC. Very odd. I don't know if this is happening to other users or not. but it is happening to me. God bless.