Right Now What r U Doing????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Right Now:Hey What Are You Doing???

O

OFM

i am going out my monastary-apartment door for a prayer walk.bee blessed allways.amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

simplyme_bekah

Wishing that I had a church to go to this morning. :( Not many churches here in Tahoe. Not even sure that I want to find one because none of them seem to put God first. Every church here has one service a week and its at 9 am on Sunday morning. Its like everyone is too busy living up the Tahoe life rather then focusing on serving God more then once a week. I am annoyed.

S

shirley

THINK ING ABOUT MY LIFE WTH TWIST AND TURNS AND MY BEST FRIEND WHOS GODLY AND HELFUL TO ME AND KEEPS IN PRAYER ALWAYS AND MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN IM DOWN IM ALSO THINKING MY BIBLE LESSON ON THE ARK OF THE COVENENT AND HOW THE PASTOR TOLD US TO KEEP THAT COVENENT WTH GOD IN OUR HEARTS AND WONDERFUL BIBLE STUDY IT IS ; IM NOT HAPPY WTH MY LIFE IM WAITING FOR GOD TO HELP ME IN THAT MATTER AMEN

O

OFM

KEEP PRAYERFULLY PRAYING FOR THIS TOO HAPPEN AND AS AND WHEN IT KIS HAPPENIG SPIRITUALLY PRAYEFULLY LIVE IN IT.AMEN....