Right Standing with God Poll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Desoto

Some want to work for their salvation, others are content to rest in what has already been done. What about you? Do you believe that there is more for you to do in order to be right with God? Or did Jesus pay the full price? Please take a moment to complete this very short and anonymous survey. Your participation will help others. Thanks sincerely.

Christian Survey

A

Ariel82

why don't you use the built in survey/poll option instead of a link?

its the same survey you posted before. what are you going to do with the answers anyway? no one else can read them and it doesn't really help with discussion so I'm not sure why anyone would even bother to answer. why don't you just post the question here instead of on another site?
how exactly will our answers help others?

1. Do you presently serve in any capacity at your local church? In what position?
Do you presently serve in any capacity at your local church? In what position?

2. Do you believe that God judges the sin of a believer?
Do you believe that God judges the sin of a believer?

3. Do you believe that sin disqualifies a believer from the blessing of God?
Do you believe that sin disqualifies a believer from the blessing of God?

4. Do you believe that if you sin in thought, word or deed that God will forgive you?
Do you believe that if you sin in thought, word or deed that God will forgive you?

5. Do you believe that you are forgiven of sins that you haven’t committed yet?
Do you believe that you are forgiven of sins that you haven’t committed yet?

6. Do you believe that sin affects your righteousness status?
Do you believe that sin affects your righteousness status?

7. Do you believe that Jesus paid the price for all of your sin?
Do you believe that Jesus paid the price for all of your sin?

8. On average, how often do you seek the Lord’s forgiveness?
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]
On average, how often do you seek the Lord’s forgiveness? Daily
Weekly
Monthly[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Other (please specify)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

9. Do you believe that sin breaks fellowship with God?
Do you believe that sin breaks fellowship with God?

10. Do you believe that confession of sin to God is necessary to be forgiven?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Desoto

A sincere thanks with much appreciation to all of you that took a few moments to complete the short survey.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Ok i'll bite, all i ask in return is what will be the result of my answer in the survey i am really curious.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well i took it with my honest answers but i noticed how you comepletely dodged ariel's questions, is there a reason for that or are you being secretive?

SpySat1

Sep 19, 2009
Some want to work for their salvation, others are content to rest in what has already been done. What about you? Do you believe that there is more for you to do in order to be right with God? Or did Jesus pay the full price? Please take a moment to complete this very short and anonymous survey. Your participation will help others. Thanks sincerely.

Christian Survey
I want to see the results. Please let us know what you find in your research. Thanks.