Roleplaying

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HerrGeschichte

I just got an idea. What if CC had a role playing forum/thread in the chatroom? Someone makes a premise (with Mod/Admin approval) and people jump in when they want, and write posts from the view point of their own character. No cursing, no inappropriate language or actions, and mods have the right to ban people from the games.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Could be hard to moderate in the chats. Could easily violate the scope of Christian morals, also. But if it's feasible, could be fun. :)

Oct 20, 2011
Lifes not a dress rehersal. Go out and role play out your actual life. Start by thinking things you never have, and then doing things you never have, and reaching goals and dreams in "real life".

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Instead of spending your time responding to threads online like you, huh Canadian36? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Can I be Vulcan?

H

HerrGeschichte

of course mate! we just need CC's approval for it

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
You can probably just start roleplay threads in the existing forums if you want to, maybe not in the bible forum though.

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
If anywhere the miscellaneous thread but it gets crowded there :D doooooooo it

W

wwjd_kilden

I personally never enter the actual chat. but some of us random posters in the misc forums are good at jumping into random roles in the threads there :D Feel free to join us or start a thread :) We haven't been stopped by any moderators so far.

C

Crimeny

could be fun, i always wanted to imagine myself as a hardworking business man in a cubicle..

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
I'm Beast! STAY AWAY FROM THE EAST WING!