Rowan County, Kentucky, clerk Kim Davis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
According to the third article of the Bill of Rights to the Constitution of the United States, we have the right to exercise our religious beliefs. A lady living in Kentucky has been thrown in jail for exercising her religious beliefs. She is simply obeying this statement made by Jesus Christ:

[6] But from the beginning of creation, `God made them male and female.'
[7] `For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
[8] and the two shall become one flesh.' So they are no longer two but one flesh. Mark 10:6-8 RSV

V

Viligant_Warrior

There seems to be a pattern of this kind of thread. I think the mods need to take note. The creation of multiple threads on the same subject in such a short time begins to look like a planned public relations attack on Christian values. What is truly sad is that there are weak Christians who are being taken in by these lies.

M

Mitspa

This lady is a hero ...we need more people like her in our government

Dec 19, 2009
There seems to be a pattern of this kind of thread. I think the mods need to take note. The creation of multiple threads on the same subject in such a short time begins to look like a planned public relations attack on Christian values. What is truly sad is that there are weak Christians who are being taken in by these lies.
Attack on Christian values? Do you think chastity is an attack on Christian values?

Dec 19, 2009
Crossnote, I basically only can post on Saturdays, vacation days, and holidays. However, I was so upset that a lady was thrown in jail simply for standing up for what she thought was right, I felt I had to say something. I didn't have time to scour the forum to see if someone else had reported the news, but I suspect I was the first to start a thread after she had been thrown in jail.