Russia and Argentina agree framework energy deals

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2013
Russia and Argentina agree framework energy deals - BBC News

Russia and Argentina have signed a series of framework agreements on economic and energy co-operation following talks in Moscow.

Correspondents say the Kremlin is keen to boost trade relations with Latin America to offset the effects of sanctions imposed by Europe and the US over the Ukrainian crisis.

He added that Russia "supports Argentina" in its attempts to have direct talks with the UK over the disputed Falkland Islands, known in Argentina as the Malvinas.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
RoyalScot,

All you do is post articles from the BBC...
articles that have NOTHING to do with a Christian website.

You work for the BBC?

Marketing Agency maybe?

Link Building Campaigns?

Jan 27, 2013
is that all you see, what do you talk about ,when your meet with friends.
since this topic has a history attached to it ,ie uk has been at war with argentina.

the plot thickens.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
All I did was ask a question...

which you never answered.

There are thousands upon thousands of people, all over the world, whose entire job is to post links to irrelevant articles all over the web.
It's a very common job.
It happens all over the web, a million times a day.
All I did was ask if that was your job.

Jan 27, 2013
i get a email, one a month from cc, about the need for funds, etc no it is not my job, if people come on to the cc forums and have nothing to look at or talk about. what chance has cc to increase in numbers and may be increase there fund raising. etc
being skint , i though this could be a way of may be helping , i could be wrong , but at least it has some talking about different topics around the world.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
That sounds reasonable.

I would suggest you consider mixing up some different news sources.

Jan 27, 2013
That sounds reasonable.

I would suggest you consider mixing up some different news sources.
the bbc has many things on there web, they report about around the world as well as home news. unlike others that only report about home news or one country. etc

in simple terms its a one stop news for the whole worlds news. my intent was not to be advertising the bbc, but just using it as a source to get news topics etc. love them or hate them (bbc) i only use them for the news topics ,

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Although I like the BBC just fine, lots of news agencies report stories from around the world.
That's pretty common now.

As long as you're ONLY posting links to the BBC, and those links are not even "christian related" but are rather just "general news" that is in no way specific to or even relevant to this website... you will continue to look suspicious as if you're getting paid to do link-building for the BBC.

Just the way it is.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2013
all i can do is tell you, this is not how it is. for example i been on line for about one to two hours, today just reading the news, (i read the news any way, and this is the web site i go to, i never said to anyone you need to use this, )and i have found 2 stories today that prove that, all is not what is seen to be.