Russia offers Iran lastest anti aircraft missiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Anonimous

How often has the US sold weaponry to our "friends" who were killing us a few months before they became "friends". How does that saying go, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Jan 7, 2015
Russia will sit back and let other nations fight each other...then move in.
It seemed like kind of a poke in the eye directed to the US and Israel because of sanctions imposed on Russia. But it might actually put a fire under Israel to bomb Iran's nuclear sites before Iran gets these new anti aircraft missiles....have to wait and see.

Jan 7, 2015
How often has the US sold weaponry to our "friends" who were killing us a few months before they became "friends". How does that saying go, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Yes the US is good at doing that, but I don't think their main priority is making friends, it's more about power, control, and making money. As long as the US keeps making new enemies, they will also keep the money flowing by making new wars...make war...make money from selling weapons of war...gain more power from money to make more war.....endless cycle of violence.

A

Anonimous

Yes the US is good at doing that, but I don't think their main priority is making friends, it's more about power, control, and making money. As long as the US keeps making new enemies, they will also keep the money flowing by making new wars...make war...make money from selling weapons of war...gain more power from money to make more war.....endless cycle of violence.
I've noticed that all or most of these wars are being fought with Us equipment.

Oct 30, 2014
Dec 12, 2013
I have not seen the report, but my brother said he seen a report that shows that the U.S. has been involved with war for 222 years in some form or fashion...either direct conflict, support of conflict or instigation of conflict........!