Sacred Name or Witch Craft - By Pastor Mike Hoggard

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Watchman Video Broadcast 01-13-13, Sacred Name or Witchcraft Part 1

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJHtpjNRNI[/video]

T

Trax

Watchman Video Broadcast 01-13-13, Sacred Name or Witchcraft Part 1

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKJHtpjNRNI[/video]​

I have watched a lot of this guy's videos on youtube. Is there anyone else on there you watch?

M

MaggieMye

An hour and 45 minutes??? Seriously, can't you just put it in a nutshell? Most of us don't have time to stayed glued to the computer for that long.

Maggie

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
An hour and 45 minutes??? Seriously, can't you just put it in a nutshell? Most of us don't have time to stayed glued to the computer for that long.

Maggie

Hello Maggie,

You can send me an email on here if you'd like additional details and info in regard to this video series. And also if you would like to know Mike Hoggard's heart and conviction for putting together this video series on the Sacred Name Movement and Hebrew Roots Movement. May the Good Lord continually bless and protect Pastor Mike Hoggard as he exposes the dangerous cults of the Sacred Name and the Hebrew Roots movement.

And also as he defends the King James Bible, which is God's perfect, inerrant and infallible word. Amen.
Hope this helps MaggieMye, Thanks. Be safe and blessings,

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
I have watched a lot of this guy's videos on youtube. Is there anyone else on there you watch?
Hey there Trax,

Yes there is. There are a few other people. Here are their names: Bryan Denlinger (husky394xp), Pastor Richard Sowell, Pastor Greg Miller (
bbbfohio), Pastor and Author Peter Ruckman of course, and Will Kinney.
Hope this helped Trax, blessings.

T

Tintin

You KJV-Onlyists do realise you're pushing more people away from God by demanding people use only that translation, don't you?

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
You KJV-Onlyists do realise you're pushing more people away from God by demanding people use only that translation, don't you?
Tintin, We are not pushing anyone away from God. We are encouraging true unity within the Body of Christ. And that can only be accomplished when everyone is using the same Bible. Imagine your pastor asking everyone to open up their Bibles to Psalm 23 and it so turns out that everyone in the congregation has a different English translation, do you know how confusing that would sound? That is how Satan is sowing discord and confusion among the brethren. By influencing Christians to use different bible versions. Satan is also using the modern bible versions to destroy Christians' faith in God's true word, which is the King James Bible. Satan is getting many Christians to give up their King James Bible and to go to Rome for their bibles. So now the majority of modern professing Christianity is using the new versions. That is how Satan is attacking the Authority and Inerrancy of God's word, the King James Bible.

W

wwjd_kilden

ChosenByHim: If you think that, you don't have much faith in God. If we were to stick to the original we all had to learn hebrew and greek ;)

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
ChosenByHim: If you think that, you don't have much faith in God. If we were to stick to the original we all had to learn hebrew and greek ;)
wwjdkilden, I do have faith in God. That is why I trust Him and I believe His promise in Psalm 12:6-7 to keep and preserve His pure words. And we have them. We have all His pure words. They are in the King James Holy Bible. wwjdkilden, that is the thing, we do not have the Original Autographs. We only have translations and copies of God's perfect word. But the King James Translation is the perfect and inerrant and infallible translation. Be encouraged wwjdKilden, and believe the King James Bible :) Which is God's 100% perfect, pure and infallible word. Amen.

T

Tintin

'Preserving his pure word' means the spirit, the message of God's Word. It doesn't mean the presentation (writing style/language) can't be changed according to the times. Language is dynamic, God's Word is forever. All translations have some errors, only the Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek originals are perfect in syntax etc. You can't have it both ways. Even, gasp! The KJV has some errors. They're not serious ones, again more syntax than anything else, but still a good reason to understand that it's about the message of God's Word being preserved that matters (His Truth), rather than the exact words (which even the KJV fails to deliver). The language of the KJV is seriously out-dated. If you understand it, great! But don't expect everyone else to do so.

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
That is extremely confusing to a congregation when everybody is reading a different translation of the Bible. God is not the author of confusion, just remember that.

T

Tintin

God isn't the author of confusion but language is dynamic. I'm not trying to discredit God or anything. I'm trying to help KJV-Onlyists realise that preserving the Word of God doesn't mean that only the Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek originals and the KJV are the true versions and that all else is the spawn of the Enemy. I'm sorry, but if people have that understanding/belief, it's a matter of spiritual pride, not God's Truth.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
If you're a KJV-onlyist, if someone asks for an explanation on a verse, do you respond in a KJV-like fashion?

If someone says "What does Psalm 42:1 mean, 'As the heart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.'" Do you say, "It meaneth that thou heart dost desire God asmuchso as a deer desireth water on a hot day." I'm not trying to poke fun at that type of language (though I think I did make up some words in the process...), but honestly, if that's the only "true" translation then shouldn't all "true" Christians be speaking in that way?

I imagine you would explain it by saying "It means that our soul longs for God much like a thirsty deer pants for water." You're translating it into a language that is understandable, which is what other translations do. Like Tintin said, language evolves, but the message behind it does not.

T

Trax

Hey there Trax,

Yes there is. There are a few other people. Here are their names: Bryan Denlinger (husky394xp), Pastor Richard Sowell, Pastor Greg Miller (
bbbfohio), Pastor and Author Peter Ruckman of course, and Will Kinney.
Hope this helped Trax, blessings.
I came across one guy on youtube. I've seen him do studies on TV. Not a big name person and his
videos don't really cover NWO, Secret Organizations, etc stuff, but is just simple bible study.
His name is Les Feldick.