sad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nlp

my son and daughter in law said i could never see the kids again,my grandchildren.so i write them letters on facebook everyday and evening.itell them how much i love them and how much god loves them,maybe one day they will see them,i miss them alot,but i have placed all in gods hands no one can fix this but him and him alone.nettie

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
I am so sorry. :(

My mom deals with this at times with my nephews. I am so weary of the way my generation uses their children to hurt and control others. It is demonic.

My mom prays. That's how she is handling it now. She just keeps giving it to God. There were times when it seemed impossible. Now, however, she is actually seeing her grandsons again and will be spending some time with them in Disneyland over New Year's. God is more powerful than the strongest feelings of pride and hate.

Lord, I ask that you reach into the lives of nlp's son and daughter-in-law and open their eyes to Your love and truth, that You make them aware of the importance of grandparents in the lives of their children, and the value of a parent's love. Bring peace to nlp and offer strength through this season, so that when You bring restoration, no trace of bitterness will remain in any heart. I ask this in Your precious and holy Name, Jesus. Amen.

N

nlp

thank you so much,and im glad things with your mom are working out,god bless all nlp MERRY CHRISTMAS.

C

CRC

Grandparents have been the key tofamily harmony and continuity In bygone days, grandparents were afoundation stone of family life, particularly among worshipers of God. TheBible commanded the Israelites to respect and esteem older ones. (Leviticus 19:32) Grandparents wereconsidered especially worthy of honor.—1 Timothy 5:4.
Sad to say, times have changed. In many parts of theworld, older ones—including grandparents—are no longer treated with duerespect. (2 Timothy3:1-3) What used to be called a generation gap now seems more like achasm. There is still one very important thing that you can do for yourgrandchildren! Pray for them. Pray that God continues to watch over them carefor them. Your prayer for them will not only warm God’s heart but it will makeyou feel so much better. Psalms 65:2 says that “God is a hearer of prayer”.

N

nimbus3852

If you need to be around children, you might consider volunteering at the Boys and Girls club.

May 3, 2013
Blood is not the same... She is UNselfish... Those bonds are to her bio-family.

Toska

Nov 16, 2013
I am so sorry. That is awful that they are keeping you from seeing your grandchildren. I pray they will come around soon and let you start have contact with the kids again. Kids need time with their grandma! I will be praying for you. God Bless.