santa claus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

at what age did you stop believing in santa clause ?

W

wwjd_kilden

I was never taught to believe in him in the first place

R

rainacorn

I knew pretty young, but I lied to myself for a few more years to keep Christmas 'magical.'

I won't put my kids through that. My husband and I have already decided that we won't play the Santa/Easter Bunny game with our kids. It seems like it sets them up to struggle with faith in God.

O

OFM

buy age 10 my cousin becky at 15,i told her hes not real no one wanted to tell her but they made fun of her over it so i loving told her to help her and shut up some nut case cousins.

Jun 22, 2012
It's funny because this thought entered my mind this morning, I stopped believing in Santa Clause around the age of 10, this is due to my many classmates challenging me on providing evidence for the existence of Santa Clause haha! :D

O

OFM

some people believe up till thier in thier 60's.