Satan has yet to be CAST out of HEAVEN to the Earth, and therefore is not in HELL now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

richyrich

I don't know that there would be hotdogs in Heaven. They're a man-made 'food'. :p
i was little man.lol, but i wanna fly, and i just wanna talk to jesus. after all, i love talking too much. i bet jesus is going to be cooooool.im excited

Mar 5, 2013
i was little man.lol, but i wanna fly, and i just wanna talk to jesus. after all, i love talking too much. i bet jesus is going to be cooooool.im excited
yes but your willing to change your views if the bible says something contrary to what you believe correct?

Mar 5, 2013
can we start a new subject. my head hurts from talking about this. i wanna talk about heaven now. imexcited for that place. wen i was 6, i said i want to eat alot of hotdogs, and fly beautifully.lol.yes ik, im weird,
I completely agree with you, I will post a Heaven article I wrote next>>>>

your gonna love it!

R

richyrich

theres onething, iwant u to know. that thing is that iam a biblican,ok?so inother words, everything i say, is based on the word. it comes from the word. i dont make claims or theories.i dont need to do that.y? bc i dont need to. the word states, that all we need is the word to live by faith and not by site. to gain understaing of wat God truly wants for us. please, do not call me aliar. bc im not. and everything ive said today, has been based on the word. not from my own knowledge/wisdom.

R

richyrich

im sry mark if i offended u, i really dont want to talk aboutthis againn.

R

richyrich

hihihihi, nice to meet u ms.elizabeth. if i have offended u any way, im sry. please forgive me.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Mark...
Who are they describing here? “Son of man, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the LordGod:“You were the signet of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. Ezekial 28:12

R

richyrich

whooo. its been a long day.i gotta go. by ms.elizabeth