Satan Speaks against your love language

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

danalee

Because these threads Im describing are the ones everyone sees because they are the ones on the front pages. Its a real great appearance for non-christians coming here...oh guess we were right, just a bunch of posts that are anti-gay and calling people anti-christs and blaming it on satan. No wonder the world mocks us, when that is what they see. Its embarrassing when your faith and belief system has become a joke to everyone because of all the loud-mouthed crazies associated with it.
Jesus spoke quite a bit on healing and binding of bad spirits. I think there are a faction of Christians that want to leave out those parts because it does make it sound crazy. But that is what is happening. Those whole crux of the bible ends with Satan's plan and the second coming of Christ. How can you avoid that?

Jan 6, 2012
That last paragraph was spot on why I was bipolar as well(except the abuse, but a distant passive father) - and it is cool how God has brought me to recovery - if there is anything I can do with that - I'd be happy to help

It is huge - the father wound in men and women, and people don't realize it either. That is why God is a Father - fathers give identity to their children - and children operate from identity
Yes, the father wound in both men and women is huge. I tell my friends that the first person I want to meet after I meet the woman I will marry is her father. If you are aware of it, and are not yet married, you can find out pretty much everything about a woman by talking with and interacting with her dad, because the identity of both the son and daughter comes from the father, not the mother (though the mother adds to it). Befriend and get to know a woman's father (this is for singles), and you will know the woman herself beyond any doubt. It's uncanny, but it's true. I'm still healing from father wounds, but I'm happy to at least know that they are able to impact a person tremendously.

Jun 30, 2011
Yes, the father wound in both men and women is huge. I tell my friends that the first person I want to meet after I meet the woman I will marry is her father. If you are aware of it, and are not yet married, you can find out pretty much everything about a woman by talking with and interacting with her dad, because the identity of both the son and daughter comes from the father, not the mother (though the mother adds to it). Befriend and get to know a woman's father (this is for singles), and you will know the woman herself beyond any doubt. It's uncanny, but it's true. I'm still healing from father wounds, but I'm happy to at least know that they are able to impact a person tremendously.
Yep - Identity is bestowed on children by their father

Deut 5:9
You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Your sin tends to parrot, your parents sadly - If your dad was depressed, you learn that behavior from him.

My one sister - she has no identity - she was overweight, so she tried to be viewed as a great personality - she lost weight, so now she divorced her husband, and has become a bar __________ and repulsive - and her personality is crap

My brother - drinks, doesn't care, passive all that

same as me

My other sister - same thing - getting identity from her husband, her kids, her job

Jan 6, 2012
Yep - Identity is bestowed on children by their father

Deut 5:9
You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Your sin tends to parrot, your parents sadly - If your dad was depressed, you learn that behavior from him.

My one sister - she has no identity - she was overweight, so she tried to be viewed as a great personality - she lost weight, so now she divorced her husband, and has become a bar __________ and repulsive - and her personality is crap

My brother - drinks, doesn't care, passive all that

same as me

My other sister - same thing - getting identity from her husband, her kids, her job
Sad thing. And I'm living it and healing from it now. Sad to hear how it's affected your family. My siblings are all having a hard time in some way because of generational stuff and the way my dad chose to raise us.