Satans really attacking me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wantstogiveup

Another day detoxing. I'm having reallybad muscle spasms in my llegs, I'm very anxious, and my stomach is killing me. I'm praying really hard that God gives me the relief I need instead of relapsing. Prayers are definitely needed.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
John 8:36 & Philippians 4:13

C

countonjesus

Mathew Ch. 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I pray that the lord gives you strength to have victory over the enemy in the name of Jesus. I pray that the lord is with you through this and takes care of you in Jesus name. I pray that you are healed and defeat the enemy with the lords spirit. I pray Jesus provides what you need to be free from the enemy's attacks in his name. Amen.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Re: satan's really attacking me

I pray the Blood of Jesus be poured out upon your flesh, to cleanse and purify it. I pray the Holy Spirit be poured out upon you, to wash away the enemy and fill you in place of these things. Father God, be one with her mind, that she think on You and not on these sins. This young woman has come to You in faith, please honor her faith and set angels around her to bear her up and minister Your Spirit unto her. And may they shield her as well from the enemy's attacks. Thank You Lord that You will be with this child of Yours as she seeks to cleanse herself for You. Amen

Wants, confession is a powerful tool in breaking strongholds. Salvation forgiveness is a once-for-lifetime event, and the power of sin has no effect on it. But the power of sin in the here and now is that if you submit to an authority, you're submitted to an authority... until you rebuke it. When you submit to either a demon and/or the flesh yanking on your leash, you empower it over you. Confession is the way you rebuke that. So bring it before God, confess what you got dirty in, and pray the Blood of Christ be poured out upon and within you for the cleansing it brings in both spirit and body. And pray the Holy Spirit be poured out upon you as well, filling your spirit to be stronger against the flesh. And ask that angels be set around you, to bear you up and to occupy the enemy. And receive all these things, a lot of physical ailments (well all of them but that's another sermon ;) have a spiritual component and there is power in the Blood and the Spirit to break that, and therefor it's bond to the flesh. And wield your sword – the word of God – on your lips.

You can't give up. Because even if you do, God still exists and is rooting for you. That's not something you can give up.

Bless you.

W

wantstogiveup

In the last couple of days I've been happy, angry, mad, crying, thanking God and even getting frustrated with God.
Its now been over 72 hours since I had a pill. That's the longest I have gone in 4 years! Every second feels like hours but at the end of the day I'm still sober.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
That is awesome!

L

livinginfaith

Adda girl.