Saturday Night Fever a Little Early :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

I wasn't born until 1983, so i don't know anything about the 70's, However my mom was a dancer in the 70's and those were her "glory" days, so when i was a kid she would take me in the kitchen and teach me how to do the hustle and something she called the bump.
On friday nights we would walk to the video store and she would rent her favorite movies from the 70's and we would stay up and watch them.
We listened to a lot of Donna Summer, Looking glass, and Jimmy buffett

Those are the best memories i have of my mom. :)
EXACTLY NOD! :)

I was telling Gary this on the phone earlier today. I was born in '73, but my mom LOVED to dance and I was the only one who would dance with her. She had all of this music and I still love it. Brings back amazing memories. :)

When my son was little I did the same with him. He was barely able to speak, but he would toddle over, stretch his arms up to me and say, "Dance Mommy!!" :) Now he facepalms when I car dance. :D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

EXACTLY NOD! :)

I was telling Gary this on the phone earlier today. I was born in '73, but my mom LOVED to dance and I was the only one who would dance with her. She had all of this music and I still love it. Brings back amazing memories. :)

When my son was little I did the same with him. He was barely able to speak, but he would toddle over, stretch his arms up to me and say, "Dance Mommy!!" :) Now he facepalms when I car dance. :D
Car dancing, i knew there was a reason i liked you!! :D

All of these songs posted have brought back great times

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
"What is your favorite disco song?"

I didn't know there was such a thing.

: )

Aug 2, 2009
I wasn't born until 1983, so i don't know anything about the 70's, However my mom was a dancer in the 70's and those were her "glory" days, so when i was a kid she would take me in the kitchen and teach me how to do the hustle and something she called the bump.
On friday nights we would walk to the video store and she would rent her favorite movies from the 70's and we would stay up and watch them.
We listened to a lot of Donna Summer, Looking glass, and Jimmy buffett

Those are the best memories i have of my mom. :)
OMGosh your mom is the coolest!!!