Save me!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PRAIASEmyGOD

i used to be huge into christ i dated a girl and she only made it better. we broke up about 2 months ago but since then my life is crashing. hers is uplifting... i need help! any verses!?

W

wwjd_kilden

Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe
I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

psalm of david - psalms 61.1-4

J

jonnoboy

Hello, I aint spoken to you in ages, sorry to hear that life isnt at all that great, my advice to you is to wait, and trust in God, he doesnt do what we want most of the time but think what you will get out of life if you wait I am certain he has great things from you, trust in him. (sorry not always into verses myself so cant offer that) but i remember talkin to you for the first time and being uplifted by your own quote.... When Life brings you to your knees, remember you're in the perfect position to pray! I really love that verse i really do.... God bless, private chat me if you want to talk more won't be around much this weekend as its my birthday (friday) so will be out and about...... I shall pray for ya bud!

Jonno

J

jonnoboy

Also just looked at ur age....15!!! Relax man ur young!

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

WWJD_KILDON's verse helped me tons!

F

FirstToTestify

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalms 34:18