Saved

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mag

Hello my name is magan. I want to testify that I accepted Jesus into my heart tonight. I backslid about 8 years ago and by the grace of God I'm saved. God has been there for me always and I was struggling with going back to God because I felt like I had spiritual bandage like I was being held back. I just wanted to to the kids the Lord for all he has done for me and my family and especially having mercy on my soul.

Feb 5, 2013
I'm blessed by your story ....It's God's greatest joy to the day of His prodigal son's/daughter's return.

Serve Him to the fullest...

M

MarkTh

Oh, I’m very much ready too! The last time I opened this site, I wasn’t too open yet. Thank Heavens for this site that gave me clearer views on learning prophecies

M

MarkIA

Hi !

I just joined here .
I have been a Born-Again Christian since birth .

I just wanna share something that really opened up and enhanced my spiritual growth .
I am a web developer and so i am in front of the computer most of the time . A friend of mine told me to visit a site and design it . Here is the link : propheciesfordummies.com .

But while poring over the contents , it just struck me that it was all about learning prophecies . She knows i have not been reading the Bible much and so she gave me that link .So this is what my friend is talking about. She said she’s learning prophecies from here Propheciesfordummies.com now I fully understand why she frequently visit this site . And i would like to share it with you too :))

God bless you !