Saving my heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Love009

Ha ha well i have officially given up on dating for high school. I'm one of those people that it's hard to guard their heart. Not meaning that in a bad way, just in the sense of the person I want to be with I want to love. So I know that God has someone out there for me. And I feel like once you get your heartbroken over and over you give a little bit of yourself to that person. A piece of yourself you won't ever get back. So thats why I have decided to stop dating. That way the man I marry I will give my whole heart to. :) Ha ha wow am I even making any sense???

rafaelsald

Dec 30, 2009
You're absolutely right with your reasoning.

We must guard our hearts, because God certainly has a person who has chosen for us in the future.

C

Cako53

That's like exactly why I have given up dating!

Y

yoej_ogart

I totally understand you! haha I actually last year gave up too! I realized that, I could be treated better! and be loved so much more! So I said, "You know what God?! I give up.. I surrender to your will!" ever since then, I never look for a dude.. God has the one for me someday! So I encourage you to keep it up! lol.. It may get lonely but it's worth it once he comes into your life, same goes to guys! God bless Peaches! x)

L

Love009

Thanks guys! :) I really appreciate seeing other teen Christians giving up something that is very important to our society.