scars

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lindsey

Do you think God would forgive me for constantly lying about the origins of cuts and scars?

N

nanabean

Hi Lindsey

I know this is the "Teens" forum and I am no teen!! hahah but I do care alot about teens.....

God is very forgiving....and He knows each of our hearts and reasonings. I have no need to know where the cuts and scars came from, the Lord knows....and He knows why you feel a need to lie about the origins as well. However I will say that if the cuts and scars are an ongoing occurance, you need to find a way to stop them from happening. In other words....get some help..ok?? I will be praying for you........

M

Miss_Dodge08

I think you should not lie about them anymore and yes.. he forgives all sins if we accept him in our hearts and we want to be forgive

B

BeauBLESSED

I hate to be the one to tell you this Lindsey, but it's a sin to lie! But all is not lost! If you pray to God and ask Him to forgive you for your sin, he will surely forgive you and move on from it. :)

But about these cuts and scars, if you open up to someone you trust about them, or someone from CC maybe, you will feel a lot better about them. :)

G

godsbluesman

Amen-I am no teen either. But I will tell you this_- it doesn't matter where or why, just don't forget that Jesus forgives You. And through his Son, GOd also forgives you..You may want to cut out the lying,though--better not to mention it to others if you can help it-except in your tetimony. being decietful is not cool.and also I understand that people will see and ask,ect...be bold in your testimony and use the opportunity
to bear witness as to what God's done in your life!praise God for our salvation and the forgiving nature that only He can posess!

G

godsbluesman

when you gave Your life to christ,you became a new creation--show it to others who are not saved.Believe it or not what you have is a very powerful testimony to share with others in your peer group! just think--your testimony may save a life and/or draw someone to be saved.
IfGod could forgive the sins of all the r
Joh 8:11
She said,No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more....
est of us,definitely He will forgive you-
Joh 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.