Scripture and a word or two.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

inthewind

I know this is a discussion site, however, I, perhaps like some others, have come here to seek and share the word with the avoidance of intense debate. My thoughts with creating this thread are to provide a short scripture and a word or two, not dozens, of your own to show in what manner you regard the scripture quoted. If you want to give what you believe to be an alternative view to someone, rather then argue, quote a scripture.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith defined.

A

arb71

Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. John 1:48

Jesus sees and knows everything that I do and go through.

Jul 12, 2013
As the LORD lives...

Jeremiah 5:2
“And although they say, ‘As the Lord lives,’
Surely they swear falsely.”

Exodus 20:7
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
John 3:16

True love

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Proverbs 13:2123
A poor person’s farm may produce much food, but injustice sweeps it all away.

It's easy to save and plan on giving to the poor when you don't have the money... But when you do have the money, its an other story.

O

overcomer2

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

He actually sends the delusion that will cause them to believe a lie. A fearful thing to fall into the hands of a Living God.