Scripture Battles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

2 Thessalonians 2:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Even Him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Or

Ezekiel 13:

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

I think its more an aversion to these verses then anything ...
Well, like i mentioned before, we have to be more apt to study God's words, and less apt to getting impatient , etc, when speaking with one another.

Last edited:

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Nathan3...

As I said, I don't argue with the deceived...

Here's a verse for you..."Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools..."

Bye bye, fool...
I am sorry, and God is on vacation, you are left in charge as Bruce Almighty, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do we not all have rights, to believe God or not? And who is it that gives the increase? While we all plant and water our own thoughts on God's love
Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Personally, I think I will be careful to call anyone a fool, I think I will trust God to do this not me, seeing how God is the only one righteous, thanks

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
2 Thessalonians 2:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Even Him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Or

Ezekiel 13:

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

I think its more an aversion to these verses then anything ...
Well, like i mentioned before, we have to be more apt to study God's words, and less apt to getting impatient , etc, when speaking with one another.
So then we are to learn to walk:
[h=3]Romans 8[/h]Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [SUP]2 [/SUP]For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. [SUP]3 [/SUP]For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: [SUP]4 [/SUP]that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

P

phil112

Nathan3...

As I said, I don't argue with the deceived...

Here's a verse for you..."Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools..."

Bye bye, fool...
Matthew 5:22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Dec 18, 2013
Simiel...

Jesus was harsh with the pharisees and teachers of false doctrines. I think I'll follow HIS example...

P

phil112

Simiel...

Jesus was harsh with the pharisees and teachers of false doctrines. I think I'll follow HIS example...
Your choice, only you have to answer for yourself. Me, I try to err on the side of caution.
Just saying.........