Scripture of tribulation/rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So I see this subject is a very big argument issue, i so i asked god for help to know the truth. I asked him where can we know who is right? His answer was simply by the word. Now i have no idea where to find these scriptures as i feel there is certain scriptures in the bible that will reveal the truth. So then, the questions we all seem to have is first if there is even a rapture, well this was enough proof for me:Matthew 24:40-41
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
However then we go to the next question, is it before or after the tribulation, this i do not have scripture for so feel free to post scripture to prove that point. Then the one that seems to bug everyone the most, is this Jesus' second coming? While i do not think it is i do not have the scripture to prove this point so again feel free to post the proof. I realize this could easily become a war zone, but i also know we are to test all things and i cannot do it alone. I am hoping some very wise ppl will post for example Kenisyes, or Rickyz or who ever, just remember everyone if we keep our eyes on Jesus and not get obsessed with things like this it will all turn out good. I am just seeking the truth not our own opinions or agenda's

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Does the phrase "can of worms" mean anything to ya? lol :)

Yeah you've opened one with this. These debates get heated and personal. Gonna get interesting.

I don't even know where to start without getting too long winded. I've spent a lifetime in study of these things and my work is available in my blog pages. http://christianchat.com/blogs/rickyz/index3.html if you're interested, I'll warn you it's 8 chapters and a long read.

Rather than going verbal here, I'll watch this thread and throw in where I think should.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
And thak you, I'm glad to know at least one other person besides my mother thinks I'm wise!

:cool:

P

peterT

So I see this subject is a very big argument issue, i so i asked god for help to know the truth. I asked him where can we know who is right? His answer was simply by the word. Now i have no idea where to find these scriptures as i feel there is certain scriptures in the bible that will reveal the truth. So then, the questions we all seem to have is first if there is even a rapture, well this was enough proof for me:Matthew 24:40-41
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
However then we go to the next question, is it before or after the tribulation, this i do not have scripture for so feel free to post scripture to prove that point. Then the one that seems to bug everyone the most, is this Jesus' second coming? While i do not think it is i do not have the scripture to prove this point so again feel free to post the proof. I realize this could easily become a war zone, but i also know we are to test all things and i cannot do it alone. I am hoping some very wise ppl will post for example Kenisyes, or Rickyz or who ever, just remember everyone if we keep our eyes on Jesus and not get obsessed with things like this it will all turn out good. I am just seeking the truth not our own opinions or agenda's
It’s in that same chapter, it’s after the tribulation.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

If you are looking for proof and you have proved it already, and there is more much more.

Rv15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

As you can see we are in the heavens AFTER getting the victory over the beast/tribulation.

AFTER getting the victory over his mark we stand on the sea of glass then the wrath is poured on the wicked

Rv16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

And there is more

Immediately after the tribulation the two end time prophets heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud and the last trumpet sounded

Rv11:12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

And there is more

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
WOW excelent post peter:] And yes ricky i would love to read your blog i don't 8 chapters

R

RachelBibleStudent

this is the rapture which takes place after the tribulation

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
WOW excelent post peter:] And yes ricky i would love to read your blog i don't 8 chapters
I meant to say i don't mind 8 chapters LOL