Sculpted Glass

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should I post more poems? I do not seek Glory....

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ServantsHeart

Oct 28, 2013
Sculpted Glass

We, being formed from sand, are like glass.
In the fire, with Christ’s help, impurities come out in abundant mass.
Like a master glass blower,
Christ puts out His Sheppard’s staff into the fire.
We then have a choice,
To adhere to his staff or not, to adhere is my desire.
Once we adhere to Christ’s will for our lives,
He breathes His breath of life into us.

Christ then proceeds to form us
Into the masterful work of His will.
We then, filled with living water,
On others we will spill.
Though like glass we can break,
Either through sin or not following the Master’s will.
The awesome thing is
That Christ can pick up the fragments of our lives
And put us back into the fire.

Christ then reshapes us once again
Into the masterful work which we aspire.
So I plead with you this,
Let Christ form you and save you
And others from the abyss.

M

mmtowe

like this- How Christ can take a sinner and reshape us

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
RE: The Poll
I am under the conviction a poet should never ask others that question...only God and himself.

Phia

Jul 7, 2011
I really like your poem :) it's good. You should definitely post and share more poems if God's leading you to do so.

Aug 13, 2013
We have an artists and poetry group in Christian groups - Artists for Jesus. I hope more poets will post in there. Is it possible to get permission from poets with proper credit to post some poems in our group?

Thank you.

J

jb800m

We can show praise to GOd thru in so many different ways ... it is wonderful when we can show God praise thru the things we put our hands to ( work, art, parenting, community helps etc.) not to get any glory for us not for others to see the deliver but to see the light that shines thru this person !!!