Searching for a 1980s Christian artist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joie

Greetings one and all! This is my first time posting here. I have been searching for months for a Christian artist's name. I was given a casette tape back in the late 80s when I was first saved. All I have left of it is the three-fold peice of cardboard that fits into a casette case that you write info on. No artist name, for some reason. It is a woman named Susan, I think. The name of the album is Songs From the Heart and the song list follows:

I am Always With You
Into Christ's Presence
God's Love
Oh God!
Let His Great Power
You Can Relax Now
Always in You
Say "Yes"
Gentle, My Child

I would be eternally grateful if I could find another copy of this. They are some of the most comforting Christian songs I have ever heard.

Thank you and God Bless You all!

J

Joie

Oh Bryan, you are an angel! Thank you, thank you! I prayed before I posted this and God is so faithful, isn't He. I know it's only music but it holds so much meaning for me from my early walk with Christ. God bless you Bryan!

B

Bryancampbell

No problem :)