SEEKING GOD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

simply giving myself to GOD isnt simple,what can i do.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

seeker83

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; First and foremost GOD bless.<br><br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp; am writing simply because i need GOD in my life.I had turned my back on GOD&nbsp;a long time ago and I v been on the road to the fire of hell eversince.I&nbsp; am now tied to the devil in a way that seems unescapable and it worries me to think that i will be lost.so much damage has been done to my life and continues to be done to it because of my poor choices and my present condition in every sense of the word from my mental, emotional, spiritual, to my physical and economic health is extremely bad because of it.Furthermore, i do not want to seek GOD and obtain help from GOD because of my condition and then find myself back into the things that i was doing or something similar if not worse.<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I want to do this out of pure love for GOD which i can only obtain through him and i want to never look back again.I&nbsp; am sick and tired of the back and forth with this matter.I feel like a yoyo who keeps going to to GOD&nbsp; when i am in need and then back to the devil when i feel things are better and like i do not need him anymore.I know alot of it is spycological and emotional, and that i need to target these areas seriously, but i also know that if i do not do this correctly and in time, that i could and will be lost for good.there is so much to say that can and will open your eyes and maybe better assist me, but i will not say this now or not until i am personally responded to by someone who is actually interested in helping me with this matter.thank youfor your time.and i look forward to your acknowledgement and assistance.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
First and foremost GOD bless.
I am writing simply because i need GOD in my life.I had turned my back on GOD;a long time ago and I v been on the road to the fire of hell eversince.I; am now tied to the devil in a way that seems unescapable and it worries me to think that i will be lost.so much damage has been done to my life and continues to be done to it because of my poor choices and my present condition in every sense of the word from my mental, emotional, spiritual, to my physical and economic health is extremely bad because of it. Furthermore, i do not want to seek GOD and obtain help from GOD because of my condition and then find myself back into the things that i was doing or something similar if not worse.
I want to do this out of pure love for GOD which i can only obtain through him and i want to never look back again.I; am sick and tired of the back and forth with this matter.I feel like a yoyo who keeps going to to GOD; when i am in need and then back to the devil when i feel things are better and like i do not need him anymore.I know alot of it is spycological and emotional, and that i need to target these areas seriously, but i also know that if i do not do this correctly and in time, that i could and will be lost for good.there is so much to say that can and will open your eyes and maybe better assist me, but i will not say this now or not until i am personally responded to by someone who is actually interested in helping me with this matter.thank youfor your time.and i look forward to your acknowledgement and assistance.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
[video=youtube;j0P8hhzJtMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0P8hhzJtMw&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
It was very difficult to read your post. Please post original here, so the strange blips and things will not come out.

As for your poll - why not do both? See a Christian counselor and find a mentor in your church to help you. A support group would also be a good idea.

Oct 12, 2012
It was very difficult to read your post. Please post original here, so the strange blips and things will not come out.

As for your poll - why not do both? See a Christian counselor and find a mentor in your church to help you. A support group would also be a good idea.
I agree! The sooner the better! Bless you!

R

rachelalix

I hope u are able to find god again and keep following i know its hard because ive done it myself and only recently just started talkin to him/readin bible again but just try stick to it a family member of mine was in a bad way with depressin a bit back and was the last person i thought would turn to god and he did and ive never seen him as happy god will help u through ur problems just pray and read ur bible when u can. God bless