Separation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

stphmy6

At this presant time I believe it is Gods will for my husband and I to separate. He is currently in prison and I have been faithful to God and him but deep trust issues haven't been resolved and I feel he has not changed. I am sad but I feel that this may be the only way to break his heart so God can work. Please pray that Satan can not have hold of the situation and that Doug would chose life instead of death.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
praying for all.
God bless, pickles

I

iliveforHim

I'm sorry you're going through this difficult time, stphmy6. I'm praying for you and your family.

N

nelly

At this presant time I believe it is Gods will for my husband and I to separate. He is currently in prison and I have been faithful to God and him but deep trust issues haven't been resolved and I feel he has not changed. I am sad but I feel that this may be the only way to break his heart so God can work. Please pray that Satan can not have hold of the situation and that Doug would chose life instead of death.
i believ player answered all things i belive devose is not the only way all u need is to be on your knees ask God to change his heart but i feel the pain u are passing through i will hold u in my prayers

A

abedinego

may God blessyou dear, i pray that God wil step into yur situation and change it. it is Gods wil HIS children to have joy, but satan is jealous on us thats why we're always tormented. but Jesus is infront of us, don't lose HIS touch.
psalms 39 pray for wisdom.

J

JayS41

My prayers are also with you and your husband. I pray that the Holy Spirit reach his heart in a powerful way, and guide the both of you. It is not God's will that marriage turn to divorce, but surely, if your husband is unwilling to change, you cannot endure a life of pain. I pray that this turns around for both of you. May the peace and guidance of Jesus come to you.