SERIOUS NEED OF A FINANCIAL BLESSING!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mrssmith

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BOTH WORKING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WE KEEP STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY. THE HARDER WE WORK THE FURTHER IN DEBT WE KEEP GOING. I KEEP PRAYING BUT EVERYTHING KEEP CHANGING FOR THE WORSE. TODAY I GOT MONEY OUT OF THE BANK TO PAY TO SOME BILLS AND SOMEONE STOLE THE MONEY FROM ME IN WALGREENS. I JUST WANT TO CRY. I FEEL LIKE IT IS HOPELESS. WE JUST NEED SOME HELP. WE HAVE 3 KIDS AND JUST WANT TO KEEP A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS. LORD PLEASE JUST HELP US. WE ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF A FINANCIAL BLESSING!!

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I'm praying for you and your family dear sister. Don't give up. Trust in God, even though things look hopeless and believe. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you and your family before God in Jesus's name for all care, provision and peace.

God bless
pickles

jb

Feb 27, 2010
MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BOTH WORKING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE WE KEEP STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY. THE HARDER WE WORK THE FURTHER IN DEBT WE KEEP GOING. I KEEP PRAYING BUT EVERYTHING KEEP CHANGING FOR THE WORSE. TODAY I GOT MONEY OUT OF THE BANK TO PAY TO SOME BILLS AND SOMEONE STOLE THE MONEY FROM ME IN WALGREENS. I JUST WANT TO CRY. I FEEL LIKE IT IS HOPELESS. WE JUST NEED SOME HELP. WE HAVE 3 KIDS AND JUST WANT TO KEEP A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS. LORD PLEASE JUST HELP US. WE ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF A FINANCIAL BLESSING!!
Do you belong to a church/fellowsip, if so I suggest you go to the Pastor/leadership and discuss with him/them your financial problems for not only sound advice but practical help, ie. the church giving you some kind of intermittent financial help until you get your money issues under control...

Yahweh Yireh...

C

Chezz

I will be praying for yall!

S

Samohito

Will pray that God will provide anything you need, don't worry you only need to believe and do your best, let God do the rest.

U

uni

A PRAYER

Lord I approach you on behalf of Mrssmith. I call out to you because you are our only source and I know that u care and u r concern. Your heart is even touch with our grieve !! I ask of u this hour that you will manifest yourself in the situation. You are all powerful and there is nothing that you cannot do. We know that you are able to do more than what we request of you Lord: exceedingly, abundantly, You have said in your words and you are not man that You should lie, so we believe you with expectancy in our hearts that You will indeed deliver. Hear the cry of your daughter this hour, Lord cause her not to turn to the right or to the left but to look to you our only HELP.Lord increase her faith that she will believe that you have already provided. Cause her not to beg for bread. You are our father and you said we will not ask for bread and you'll give us a stone. So I give you thanks this hour for your blessing in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

My sister, Gods said in His word that if u ask and waver you shall not receive.Even when it seem there is no way out, speak over your life and let the devil know that God will and MUST come through for you. Be Bless. I'm believing God for you.

U

uni

Re: A PRAYER FOR YOU

Lord I approach you on behalf of Mrssmith. I call out to you because you are our only source and I know that u care and u r concern. Your heart is even touch with our grieve !! I ask of u this hour that you will manifest yourself in the situation. You are all powerful and there is nothing that you cannot do. We know that you are able to do more than what we request of you Lord: exceedingly, abundantly, You have said in your words and you are not man that You should lie, so we believe you with expectancy in our hearts that You will indeed deliver. Hear the cry of your daughter this hour, Lord cause her not to turn to the right or to the left but to look to you our only HELP.Lord increase her faith that she will believe that you have already provided. Cause her not to beg for bread. You are our father and you said we will not ask for bread and you'll give us a stone. So I give you thanks this hour for your blessing in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

My sister, Gods said in His word that if u ask and waver you shall not receive.Even when it seem there is no way out, speak over your life and let the devil know that God will and MUST come through for you. Be Bless. I'm believing God for you.

J

jerusalem

i always recommend that people check local resources to fill the gap when they have financial need. you can dial 211 on your phone to connect with united way's information and referral services. they can direct you to multiple agencies that can assist in a wide number of areas. tell the operator your circumstances and ask which agencies can best meet your specific needs