Sex Change Drugs Will Be Offered to Nine Year Old Children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sirk

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
ah nuts, my father(other mother)-in-law really missed out.
his/her/its operation was enormously expensive and hazardous.

so not only was he born the wrong gender, but in the wrong century. *sigh*

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
the article says that only children "with no mental health problems" will be allowed to receive the treatments.

so the only people who would qualify for it are disqualified?

better check the sanity of the parents too :confused:

A

AgeofKnowledge

When I look at the concept of God as parent imparting agape love and holiness into His progeny and see how starkly it contrasts with the absolutely lost and deceived condition wordly parents are trending toward in the West: I have to agree with Daniel Heimbach that something enormous is underway in Western civilization. It is so enormous, in fact that it transcends our politicians and political parties, the rule of law, the nation's celebrities, and media.

As Heimbach said, "Like the ripples in the water glass in the opening scene of Jurassic Park, shivers in the moral ground on which Americans stand signal the approach of something enormous. Like tremors rising from deep underground, something seismic is affecting the foundations of our culture."

You can see the devil's seed of immorality being sown in soil "the people" never allowed him access to before and the crop is going to be a bumper one. David Wilkerson wrote in 'The Vision' that toward the very end the sin of Sodom would be so visible that gangs of predatory young homosexuals would populate America's parks across the nation.

What he couldn't see is that many of them would also have undergone sex change operations as adolescents enabled by their own spiritually blinded parent(s).

The reason it transcends our traditional institutions is because, and this is most tragic of all, it is arising from an immoral and deceived generation (e.g. "the people" themselves).

It is quite possible that difficult times are drawing near for us. Pastors may be imprisoned and persecuted for refusing to marry homosexuals, transexuals, and possibly people with animals, multiple partners at once, etc... Genuine Christians may be persecuted and imprisoned for refusing to compromise God's holiness. Stay tuned.

better check the sanity of the parents too

S

Sirk

When I look at the concept of God as parent imparting agape love and holiness into His progeny and see how starkly it contrasts with the absolutely lost and deceived condition wordly parents are trending toward in the West: I have to agree with Daniel Heimbach that something enormous is underway in Western civilization. It is so enormous, in fact that it transcends our politicians and political parties, the rule of law, the nation's celebrities, and media.

As Heimbach said, "Like the ripples in the water glass in the opening scene of Jurassic Park, shivers in the moral ground on which Americans stand signal the approach of something enormous. Like tremors rising from deep underground, something seismic is affecting the foundations of our culture."

You can see the devil's seed of immorality being sown in soil "the people" never allowed him access to before and the crop is going to be a bumper one. David Wilkerson wrote in 'The Vision' that toward the very end the sin of Sodom would be so visible that gangs of predatory young homosexuals would populate America's parks across the nation.

What he couldn't see is that many of them would also have undergone sex change operations as adolescents enabled by their own spiritually blinded parent(s).

The reason it transcends our traditional institutions is because, and this is most tragic of all, it is arising from an immoral and deceived generation (e.g. "the people" themselves).

It is quite possible that difficult times are drawing near for us. Pastors may be imprisoned and persecuted for refusing to marry homosexuals, transexuals, and possibly people with animals, multiple partners at once, etc... Genuine Christians may be persecuted and imprisoned for refusing to compromise God's holiness. Stay tuned.
And to think that teaching your children about God and His ways is considered abusive. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of the propaganda apparatus that is the MSM. The fact is that every single societal problem can be traced back to the breakdown of the nuclear family and passive dads.

M

MarkMulder

It's a mad world

notuptome

May 17, 2013
It is a world lost in sin. The more we see the consequences of sin the more we can be like Job and eschew evil.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
I know I was shocked when I was reading a celebratory news article about supposed "transgender children". Basically poor confused children who are being manipulated to further certain agendas, though the article put a positive spin on this nonsense. What shocked me was when the article rather casually mentioned a clinic that provides hormone blockers to elementary children. I feel that not only is the present age lost in sin but it is also INSANE. Seriously, have modern people lost their minds? What has happened to rational thought and common sense? What sane society does things like this?

Last edited: