Sex - HELP! Please pray for me!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iRuben

Hey guys! I did the most biggest mistake I ever did, I think, in my whole Life!
I don't know why!!! , I always lived a quiet and simple Life, I'm only 21 years old, and I've seen those American Pie movies, for the first time now, specially their last one, and I don't know why, that just touched my heart, like "wow, you barely did anything wild and crazy like this guys."
Sooo, I don't know, i just wanted to give a try! So I've met this girl, etc... actually at the first time I did not want it, like, I was quiet nervous, but then, she insisted, and I was like "Oh well, lets have fun!".
It was the BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!!!
I didn't even feel happy, or love, or whatever.
It felt like I was doing Sport!!
And then at the end, I was like, wow, is that it? Where's the fun and stuff ? like, it was A LIE!!! :\
After doing it, I couldn't sleep, my heart was beating so fast, like, "What have I done?!"
And then later, I said to her when she woke up, it was a mistake, everything!.
She says it was awesome, fun, and it was not a mistake, and i was like "What the?!!"
The worst part is!! I spoke with her after, like "well, lets hope that this condom was not broken or something" and she said "I hope so aswell, because I do not take the pill." = JESUS!!!
Likeeeeee, she told me before that she took the pill everyday, and now, she does not?
The thing is, my family are not poor you see? Like, we own some properties and goods. etc.
And she FOR some REASON, ( when we met ), she only started to speak with me after knowing that information!
And she made a lot of questions like, "What do you parents do for living? What are your cars? Where is your house? " etc. Not "Normal" questions do you know what I mean?????
I hope that she did not made everything with Interests! :( Like trying to get pregnant or something!

In Conclusion! I already checked the Condom = It's all okay, but, I don't know, I've been praying to God to forgive me like, 100000000 times already! Pleaseeeeeeee guys pray for me, I won't ever, ever do a mistake like that again!!

I hope God does not punish me like He did to a lot of people in the Bible who made the same Mistake :((((

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gore4600

I remember feeling this way when I lost my virginity for the first time. All kinds of things started running through my mind like do I have a sexually transmitted disease, did the condom break and so on. Jehovah your God knows your heart. He knows we all fall short and that's why he sent his son, Jesus Christ. Just pray and ask God for his forgiveness through his son Jesus. Through his stripes you are healed.

I

iRuben

Thank you gore, but my heart is so, worried, I don't know!!

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
iRuben, I hope you can see the precursor of this sin. Fornication is a sin, of course, but watching movies like American Pie is just begging for a problem. The movie did exactly what it God told us it would, it made you want to sin. I hope as you go on from here and abstain from fornication, you also abstain from racy movies. Ask Jesus to fill you with Him, so there's no need for hollow entertainment.

May 9, 2012
I know what you're going through and it's not fun at all. Encouraging behaviors like Balthasar_babe is doing is NOT acceptable. Sexuality is a struggle for a LOT of people. That INCLUDES me. Sometimes, it is the "thorn" in my spine figuratively speaking. I will pray that the blood of Christ will relieve you from this temptation and that you will pass this storm holding on to your faith.

Mar 29, 2013
Don't worry God will forgive you and give you the peace that you need because he is a merciful God ok and is ready to forgive ours sins.Everything will be fine ok just have faith and trust in God.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for your anxiety to go. Christ told us to be anxious for nothing. So that means leave your sin at the cross. This was a major step in your life, and it wasn't what you really wanted. But you can be renewed and God will forgive.

That is why he died for our sins. ALL of them! Even the ones that seem much worse.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Cheated and lies,

Positive, you knew it was wrong, this was truely from God, then the Lie it was from the devil and the lust there of.You have what ever person has in their own personnel feelings about where you are with God, Being young will always have it's up and downs.

Listen it's over and you are still Gods son, so repent from this mistake these are not words to be condemend by as you have already are doing this on your own,stop, ask God for forgiveness, you are forgiven,let the ways of the world be behind you. and as God said he will never speak of it again so then I would not neither. rather turn this lie in to your love and strenght use it for Gods glory as he will support you and your actions would prove your true love in him. you have much to offer I support you and your faith in God and his blessings are upon you more then you think. read the Bible and see what is said about life in the past of many other children of God whom done things but have changed and Gods blessings where on them and they grew stornger to serve him in turn has made it possible for use to understand him better today.

God Bless, friemd in Christ

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
You'll be fine, you're just not used to having fun.

Please don't make me throw memes at you, because I will balthasar babe...oh I will.

Also, praying for you Ruben. You asked forgiveness right? I know you're worried about it, and reasonably so! But you need to know you've been forgiven if the past three days haven't been reminder enough for you.

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ruben, your words reflect your heart in Jesus, you are forgiven. :)
Now, trust in God Our Father, no matter the outcome, for He does have you in His right hand.
Ill be praying for you, for all your concerns in Jesus's name.
Also, that you never forget the truth you learned. :)

God bless you
pickles

I

iRuben

Thank you everyone!! I'm feeling much happier now! I do not feel any anxiety about this topic anymore!
And, I will trust in God's power that I won't do that mistake ever again!!

Thank you all <3!

S

skymetal777

I do believed you have sinned, you've fornicated and that is classified as a sin. Please forgive me I don't want to make you feel even more bad! But we're all not perfect, I try not to sin in this modern day society, it's a devilish society now sin city's everywhere. But there's 1 man, only 1 man... No priest or pastor can wash you clean except Jesus. I pray that you've been forgiven.