Shabbat Shalom - lets sing a Psalm together!

• Thread starter KittenofMelchisedek
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KittenofMelchisedek

This little saint has a beautiful voice (and she loves Jesus), if you get impatient with her introduction, the song starts about halfway through the video, just skip ahead a bit, I promise there's good tunes in there. Lyrics are Psalm 66:1-3 in Hebrew, if you wanna sing along with me, here is a transliteration of what she actually sings, and here is a link for the whole translation: Psalms 66 - Hebrew English Translation Massoretic Text MT Interlinear Holy Name King James Version KJV Strong's Concordance Online Parallel Bible Study
I put this together so I could sing along with her, it's a fun little song, so I thought I'd share it with you guys!
(hint- the ' in kh'vod indicates a hard A sound, more like "ay" than the soft a in "around")

<a class="yy" href="http://lexiconcordance.com/hebrew/7321.html">[video=youtube;wqhMJcr-WSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqhMJcr-WSY[/video]

häriyû
lohiym
shout to God

häriyû lohiym Käl-äretz (x2)
shout to God all lands

zaM'rû kh'vôd-sh'mô (x2)
sing forth the honor of his name

siymû
khävôd T'hiLätô
make glorious his praise

im'rû lohiym mah-Nôrä maáseykhä
say to God how terrible (are) thy works

häriyû lohiym Käl-äretz (x4)
shout to God all lands

K

KittenofMelchisedek

I pray the Lord use this girl to touch the hearts of her people for Christ, and I pray all of us would remember the Jewish people, that God himself blinded for our sake, that he would bring forth those blind who have eyes, that the time might come soon for their healing, that seeing they might believe and be saved. Amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
can't get the video to work

K

KittenofMelchisedek

if you right click the link you can open the youtube page like in a new tab, apparently the artist has disabled embedding. My apologies, I didn't realize that. =P