Share a verse that made you WOW

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MooseAura

I was a part of one these posts a while back and there were quite a few verses that were tremendously awesome! If you have a favorite verse or a verse you've recently found, please share it and an explanation why you love it so much!

Please, use KJV references only. :)

M

MooseAura

I'll start!

Luke 22: 43 :D
"And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him."

I found this verse a little under a month ago and instantly was convicted at how powerful it is! Jesus was God in the flesh, the Almighty, the creator of all things, and He was facing overwhelming trials. He was discouraged!! So He went out with His disciples, asked them to pray, and then went off to pray alone.

He was broken, scared, fearful, discouraged! And was desperately praying. And even He needed encouragement. The Bible said that an angel from Heaven was sent to help him and strengthen him.

It's awesome to know that there is ALWAYS godly encouragement in a time of need! Amen!