Share my testimony

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Samcas

Hi guys, i am sharing my testimony with you today.

When I was 9, my dad didn't feel well, he went to the doctor and later to the hospital, he had cancer :(.
The doctors said he had only 2 months, but thank God he received 2 years! So when I was 11 he died :(. I didnt know what to do, I was crying, i wasnt believing in God. But one day, i lay down in bed, i get a text from a friend, he said: Come with me to Interteen (a christian youth group), and i did. That night, I was there, They asked:"Who wants, at this moment, his life with God, close your eyes and raise your hand." I closed my eyes and my hand just raised all by itself. Now, 4 years later, I still miss my dad and I am a little suicidal. But I have God who saves me. So trust him, and let him make your path of life, he has a plan with you.
God bless you all!

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I am glad, You have God now. It is your father and He love you more than You earthly father did. You will happier now because you have a father a powerful father and He love you so much.

S

sparkman

Yes...and you will see your father again in the resurrection. I know from chatting with you that he was a believer too.