Sharia Law Anybody? Even a 74 yr. old Brit faces 350 lashes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Sharia cares nothing of justice. Only submission.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
In Canada the Niqab has become a major election issue. It is not even a religious obligation like the hijab, but cultural. One woman fought for her "right" to wear it at her citizenship ceremony. She is now a Niqab clothed Canadian citizen.

Ironically the NDP party leader said these women should have the right to wear the Niqab. He lost his support base in Quebec and went into a slide in the polls.

And Justin Trudeau has a Muslim Campaign manager who was quoted as being horribly disappointed when using Sharia law for marriages wasn't approved.

Our country is going downhill so rapidly! Sigh!

I

Is

In Canada the Niqab has become a major election issue. It is not even a religious obligation like the hijab, but cultural. One woman fought for her "right" to wear it at her citizenship ceremony. She is now a Niqab clothed Canadian citizen.

Ironically the NDP party leader said these women should have the right to wear the Niqab. He lost his support base in Quebec and went into a slide in the polls.

And Justin Trudeau has a Muslim Campaign manager who was quoted as being horribly disappointed when using Sharia law for marriages wasn't approved.

We need to face the fact that this isn't our grandparents world anymore.

HCSO to allow Sikh deputy to wear traditional turban and beard on duty.

HCSO to allow Sikh deputy to wear traditional turban and beard on duty - Houston Chronicle

K

kaylagrl

HCSO to allow Sikh deputy to wear traditional turban and beard on duty - Houston Chronicle

It amazes me that this day in age where information is at our fingertips and we are so much more infored than our grandparents that people know nothing of the Muslim faith. They know nothing of the history and nothing about the religion itself. As the saying goes,those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014

That kind of nonsense is a family tradition. There is a reason why they call it Trudeaupia.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
It amazes me that this day in age where information is at our fingertips and we are so much more infored than our grandparents that people know nothing of the Muslim faith. They know nothing of the history and nothing about the religion itself. As the saying goes,those that dont know history are doomed to repeat it.
Some have claimed that access to information is equal with intelligence. I beg to differ.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011

Sikhs have been able to wear turbans in the RCMP since 1990 in Canada. But I think there is only one person(?) actually doing it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltej_Singh_Dhillon

I personally don't mind if a Sikh wears a turban. It is a religious obligation, whereas a niqab or a burka is not. If we stop limiting other religions from being able to do things which are fundamental to their religion you know who is going to be next - that's right, Christians!

We already have enough erosion of our rights to practice our beliefs, in some ways having turbaned RCMP officer sets a precedent for Christians. Not that Christianity has anything to do with external coverings, but rather things like having to hire homosexuals in churches or bake cakes for homosexuals violate our faith. But it does mean we can fight for the moral values that are Biblical. Or not! Who cares what a person wears on their heads, compared to what the gay activitists are trying to get Christians to conform to.

Dec 12, 2013
WELL....all I can say is don't get caught and this is a little extreme...my uncle worked the oil fields in Saudi Arabia and he told me many stories about how you must tow the line, not witness, have a bible etc....about time to start coating bullets in pig's blood!

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014

People are more worried about appearing "tolerant" than they are striving for whats right. If you talk about how islam is evil, and even while using the quran and other islamic sources that muslims believe, you will be called intolerant and a bigot.
Thats how the liberal side works anyway. If you come in with something they dont want to hear, they will yell words like "bigot" as loud as they can, all to make everyone believe you arent really trying to point out how something is wrong, but are just totally hateful to someone different than you. They wont have any real argument other than this.

And our children are currently being told that Christianity and islam are the same thing, now. Ask anyone who knows nothing of the bible this, and they will tell you the quran and the bible basically say the same thing. They know nothing of the two, but a muslim told them that once, and we western Christians just fear those that are different than us, dontcha know.

I remember when that atheist started that protest against a mosque, he did it in a terrible wrong way, with treats of violence, not backed by the Gospel at all. But I remember seeing those protesting them on the news, they were supporting the muslims with signs that said things like "just love" with pictures of hearts on them.
I wished they actually understood what the quran said, though. They have no idea that muslims literally believe their god wants them to convert the world with the option to either declare allah as the only god, or be killed.

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
One problem is that many liberals view being critical of Islam as being "racist". They can't seem to get it through their heads that Islam is a religion, not a race.

J

jennymae

One problem is that many liberals view being critical of Islam as being "racist". They can't seem to get it through their heads that Islam is a religion, not a race.
One of the major problems is that some persons are ashamed of being from the western part of the world. To them everything not western is good, be it islam, political systems you name it. They seem to be acting like fifth colonists in the US, Europe, Australia etc, writing books, articles etc etc telling us how bad we really are and that we should be in total acceptance of non western immigrants flooding the western countries like the river of Mississippi with a tail on it...

Sep 5, 2011
Sharia law has no mercy. Jesus Christ is full of mercy, it was God's love that saves us. I was once at a multi- faith website, I tried chatting with some Muslims and telling them stories about Jesus, I told them the story about Jesus and the woman caught in adultery. Maybe they didn't understand my English or maybe they had a heart and attitude problem. I was trying to reach out. Do you know the stories in the Arabian Nights saga? The background story is that there was a king whose queen was unfaithful, so he killed her for adultery, but then he had to get married again, because the kingdom had to have a queen.

The king did not trust women. He decided he would take a bride, enjoy her on the wedding night, then in the morning he would have her executed. The women in the harem were terrified. So was the vizier, who had two beautiful daughters of marriageble age. The oldest daughter was smart and creative, clever and liked to read. She was also beautiful, virtuous and kind. Her younger sister was a lot like her. The oldest daughter's name was Scheherezade, and she volunteered to marry the king. Her father tried to stop her, but she had a plan to save the women of the kingdom.

Scherezade married the king, and during the night she asked to see her sister in the king's chambers. Her sister arrived and asked for Scherezade to tell her and the king a story. Scheherezade tells the king a fascinated story, but when dawn comes she is not finished. The king spares her life so he can hear the end of the story the next night. THis continues... for a thousand and one nights. Scherezade's life is at risk, but she manages to seduce the king and proof to him that women can be good, kind, intelligent, brave, strong, creative and loving. Through her stories, he falls in love with her, and the marriage vows of love become greater than the vow to kill.