She love me. She loves me not.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CLick all that apply..

• She loves me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She love me not

• He loves me

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • He loves me not

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • She loves someone else

• He loves someone else

• Someday my prince will come

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Someday my princess will arrive

• I will probably die alone

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Valentines Day means nothing to me

• Love is a lie

• Someone get me off this ride

• Zero has lost his mind

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
20 minutes more til valentines day. lol

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
i beg to disagree., i know everyone is entitled to his/her own 'opinion' (if that's how you see love) and i respect that.. . .hope you're just kidding searching4truth . . .

cause if we take this in a biblical way, 1 John 4:16 says that 'God is love' . . . and if love is a lie would that also mean that God is a lie...? hmm...

or am i just taking this seriously? lol . . .

Last edited:

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Love is a lyre - it makes beautiful music (okay, even I admit that was seriously corny).

My apologies to everyone!!!

HEIsRiSen

Feb 4, 2013
Where are all the 'He loves me' votes? Jesus loves you!

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Where are all the 'He loves me' votes? Jesus loves you!
That's what I voted, and for that reason. :)

Also because none of the other options seemed to fit...I don't "have" anyone, so he doesn't love anyone else, I don't think I'll die alone, love is not a lie, and I don't like the phrase "Waiting for my prince to come". Though that last option, that one may hold some truth. (I kid zeroturbulence, your'e awesome :cool: )