SHE SURVIVED!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
My mother had a very close brush with death earlier this year. it was a sudden stroke, type 4, the worst of its kind escalated by diabetes and high blood pressure going as high as 256 over 113! she spent a lot of weeks in hospital where she was told by doctors that she wasn't going to make it.

the doctors at our local hospital gave up on her condition because she wasn't responding to their treatment. she was referred to the highest hospital in the capital city where she had to travel. they discovered it was a cerebral stroke caused by a burst vein in her brain and gave the option of opening her head to remove the huge blood clot that was revealed on the CAT scans but she refused. She is a real woman of faith!

God was our only hope. we really looked to Him as our one and only hope and he did not disappoint us. miraculously, without that operation, the scans revealed that the clot disappeared and she started responding to treatment! to be honest, those where the worst moments of my life and I don't even like to recall them even to this day but to His glory I just had to share this.

I wasn't even able to get on cc and give my prayer request but im still thankful for all those praying for cc users which I am. today I am a very happy daughter and proud to have my mom with me today who is well and okay. she still has to take her meds but I know that Jehovah Rophi will restore her to even better than she was before. Ive cut out a lot of parts of this testimony but what is important is that I have addressed the gist and that is she is alive today because God healed her! Psalms says, God will never put to shame those who trust in Him or disappoint those who hope in Him...

thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless you!!!

Apr 10, 2011
Bless you as well and may the Lord use what you have shared to shine the Light of Jesus to others.

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
amen!!! thank you so much! :D