Shirley read this o.k.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

hey hi and hello my phone running please phone call me to be sure i have ur right phone number can't find oit o.k bff thanx love u lots great flower post i really love and was touched by that one did u know the flower your choose refers to GIVING GLORY TO GOD YOUR LIFE DOES THAT TOO ME all the time-eth amen.....

O

OFM

its a Morning Glorly Morning Moment today,amen.

O

OFM

hi hey i got ur phone number now,i just called u ,can u clear out and delete ur old messages so i can leave 1 thanx,ur in my phone phone bok now,thanx will call u b 4 i go out in the next hour is 941 a.m. right now
love ya,
BFF=
ofm.

S

shirley

hey hi and hello my phone running please phone call me to be sure i have ur right phone number can't find oit o.k bff thanx love u lots great flower post i really love and was touched by that one did u know the flower your choose refers to GIVING GLORY TO GOD YOUR LIFE DOES THAT TOO ME all the time-eth amen.....
THANK YOU BFF YOUR SWEET AS A SWEETPEA FLOWER AND YES THE GLORY IS GIVEN TO HIM IN THE WAY WE GROW N WORSHIP HIM LIKE A SEED PLANTED IN OUR HEARTS IT GROWS STRONGER EVERYDAY IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS AMEN THANKS FOR THE BEATUFUL REPLY

O

OFM

.o.k .o.k. .o.k.