SHORT MAN FOR CHRIST

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

siehjalam

Hi,

Every one,
Greeting to you all in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have just joined this group, i feel it will be appropriate first to share my testimony. You will come to realize in the end why i put the titles "SHORT MAN FOR CHRIST"

My name is rev. siehjalam doungel. I was born in 1982 in small village where there is no road, no school. The only livelihood was collecting firewood and sell in the market. I was already 9 year old when I started my primary school. We were four brothers and four sisters but unfortunately two of my brother pass away. My father and mother has to work hard in order to support our study and daily needs.

It was 1995 when gospel camp was organised in my local church I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and Lord for my whole life. From that day it was always my aim and vision that i will fulfill my call. In 2001 I have joined Bible college after my class ten. The course name was Graduate in theology which was design for three year. One day it was morning inside the Latrine I pray to God asking help from Him so that i will able to continue my theological study. Time pass and after my course I was put in small town name Mahur as missionary. I stayed at a hindu family, and my first work was to take free tuition to those children, which became very successful. After one year when i came to get my salary to our head quarter (my salary was 750.00) in the station i met an Australian man who came to me and asked about me, when he came to know about my salary, he gave me 1000.00, and he gave me his address. They cam for tourist. After few week i contact with him and share about my interest to study my theological study. He agree with me to sponsor my three year course that is Bachelor of theology. How great is our God, I remember my prayer in latrine. So I continue to study my Bible college, in 2013 I finish my master of theology in christian education or Practical theology.

After which i am ordained and work as Pastor. If God's will and gave me more life, i would like to study doctorate in India.

so, Why i put my title short man for Christ is that my height is 5.1 feet only. Praise the Lord.

My words is "to serve other is another way of thanking God.

In Christ
Pastor Siehjalam Doungel