Short Story of True Love:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

The Kerry’s:

again this is unedited if typos noticed please over look.

They met in kindergarten. They were best friends all the way up to their senior year in High School. They were inseparable, not wanting to even leave each other’s presence.

The very love that they shared was un-measurable. They never knew how it felt to have a broken heart. This kind of love is rare, to say the least it is hard to find.
They had that spark, that true love that never had any limits. The kind that..

Reached the highest of highs. It reached Heaven. To say this fact is true is by the very rings that they wore.
The man’s ring was engraved, “my true”, as hers? “Love.” To find this kind of love that no other can break is very rare in an essence that cause everyone to crave it.

They loved each other endlessly, he was over weight as she was so skinny that her ribs shown when she wore a tight shirt on date night. It was love at first sight all those years ago, even to this very day. The saddest day in their lives.
Yes they had children, five well respected kids who always said; yes sir, no sir.
They where all grown by this time, two girls and three boys to be exact. They all had children of their own. This made this couple’s life complete.

The visit to the doctor is what changed this. They where sitting in his office, waiting for the results. He held her hand as the doctor fixated his glasses upon the brim of his nose.

“This isn’t easy for me to say,” as he began. The man held his wife’s hand tighter as tears formed in his eyes. As only his wife could do was stare to the floor. She felt different, absent. Like she was not even there.

“She has Alzheimer’s Disease. At times she will be her loving self as you once knew and cherished. As other times? She will not seem to exist because her mind is almost gone.” The doctor explained as the man that was holding his wife’s hand look the doctor square in the eyes.

“Is there anything we can do doc?” The man said fighting back from crying. The doctor took a deep sigh and told him to just make her conferrable.

“She needs you more than ever right now Mr. Kerry. Just be that best friend she always knew, and loved.”

Mr. Kerry helped his wife out of the chair. He shook the doctors hand, as Mrs. Kerry smiled, nodded, and said, “he is handsome. Who is he?” She tried to whisper to the doctor, not knowing her very husband held her hand.

The last few years where the hardest. They used to laugh at times, now all she can do is be assisted to the bathroom and fed.
With each spoon full, he tried to get her to eat but she would throw tantrums. His heart broke because the love of his very life was… dying.

Two years have passed as her existence expressed pure sadness. On her death bed is where she was herself one last time. “Hunny,” she said as she whispered, with her eyes glistening, “do you remember when we met?”

He began to cry as he choked out the words, “yes sweetheart, all those years ago in Kindergarten. You were as beautiful as an angel, as you are to this very day.”
She smiled with a lonely tear streaming down her cheek. “Yes baby, that is right. I love you.” She said slowly as she took her final breath of life.

God called her home this very night as her husband laid his head on her chest sobbing in pain.

The funeral was beautiful as their children gathered around to kiss her cheek goodbye. With a rose in her hair. Makeup on her face her husband took her by the hand one last time before he closed her casket.
He kissed her lips, as tears streamed down from his eyes. He said to her, “my life, my love, and my soul. I miss you so much, please forgive me if I ever done you in any bad way. You are one of a kind. I love you baby, soon we will be reunited with God in Paradise.”

Mr. Kerry lived six months after her funeral. As his heart was too broken to carry on.
Their buried next to each other at the Old Southern Cometary. As he walked through the pearly gates of Heaven he was greeted by his angel who was smiling, and happy to be reunited with her life long partner in crime.
He placed his hand on her cheek, looked into her eyes and said these very words, “baby, oh how I have missed you.”
The Kerry’s