Should have been dead

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cuz

It was at my daughter birthday party I got a call to help my father in law with my brother in law to try to keep them from killing each other.
I didn’t want to go but something told me inside I needed to
I got there I saw them arguing back and forth outside.
Knowing how my father in law is I tried to keep them apart and even told my brother in law that he was going to get hurt.
Well it went on and on. I was holding my brother in law back I heard a loud pop and felt wind in my side my father in law shot my brother in law with a 38 special.
My brother in law jumped and fell to the ground as he did I watch my father in law walk over to his wife where she was standing.
I try to talk to my brother-in-laws wife to get her to get me a wet towel but she just stood and screamed
I waited for a min until she looked at me and then she told her daughter to get the towel.
I then ran to my brother in law and got him to turn over so I could see where he was shot at.
As he turn over I saw where the bullet went in it was 1 inch above his belly button
I told my mother in law where he was shot at and to tell the 911 operator.
My brother in law started to choke on his on throw up so I took and rolled him back over.
As I was takeing care of him his daughter who was 7 at the time came over and asked about her dad.
Fear fell over me knowing that a gut shot was very bad and a spirit came over me again and I told her that her dad was going to be ok.
She went back over to her mother. My brother in law starting saying his good bys for me to tell his family.
I told him in the same spirit as I did with his daughter that he was going to be ok.
Very soon after that the ambience came and flu him to the hospital.
The doctor told my brother in law that it was a miracle that he lived .he was out of the hospital in a few weeks.
After my brother in law got out of the hospital he took a long look at his life he seems to be a changed person now but he wasn’t the only person that has had a change of heart.
A few days after my father in law shot my brother in law he had a stroke and was put in the hospital and stayed in their for a long time .
I named this should have been dead because with all my heart and soul I did not want to go that day
My brother in law came later on and thanked me for saving his life I didn’t save him it was God that saved him that day
I hole time I was there the only fear I had was when his daughter ask me if he would be ok
So why do I write this
To let people know that if you are in the spirit you will not have any fear and there is nothing to fear in Christ Jesus