Should I protest, pray? (or mutely cry?)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
Thanks!

Today I felt as it I was made anew!

It´s a refreshment I needed.

Thank you brother BISCUIT!

May 3, 2013
Give with a grateful heart... do not expect anything in return, when you expect something in return you will be left disappointed.

God will see your Samaritan heart and bless you.
I think I will change and move on... But I learned I good lesson!

Have I told you (all of you) are more better Chrsitians than those who claimed with their doing wrong.

I so proud of you, that I don´t mind telling what several of you have told (and done before on CC).

This was not for your EGO, it was my praising GOD and the good things HE HAS DONE within YOUR LIFE.

Thanks!

My punching list:

Now I plan to check if I have anything borrowed I should deliver back... And plan to pay two things I think I owe.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
I don't know if this will help you at all. But when someone asks me for money, and money specifically (IF I am able like if I don't already have debts to pay) people usually say "please LEND me some money and I will pay you back", in these instances, Don't "lend" money, just give it to them and don't expect anything in return.

Doesn't the lord say he loves a cheerful giver?

The Cheerful Giver
6 The point is this: vwhoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully4 will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart,wnot reluctantly or under compulsion, for xGod loves a cheerful giver.

2 Corinthians 9:6-7

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Dear Sister,
Following your faith can be a challenge especially when there are so many that use the word of GOD to receive but never to give. You are being challenged by thoughts out side of the flesh, If you are not blessed in what you give then maybe you should keep it as the day is near that you will need it. I know first hand about what you are going through. We are to strive to be like Christ and wanting nothing as God clearly states HE is the one that he is the giver of all Good things. If you are truly blessed in what you give then give but if your heart is not then do not either way God loves you for who you are and knows every ones heart, and those that lie and cheats you because of your kindness remember he is the avenger of all evil. be blessed be at peace in all that you do as there is nothing that will divide you away from God as you are a great ambassador for the Lord, keep in mind of him that gave all things to them that had asked with unconditional love and his words before he gave up the holly ghost ''Forgive them Father as they know not what they do'' God Bless you in all that you do for our Lords sake, you are truly a blessing for many from whom you are not aware of.

God Bless you in your journey

Your Brother in Faith
Robert
HAH HAH!!! Secularhermit is a dude, not a lady!! Thanks for the laugh!! ;)

May 3, 2013
I don't know if this will help you at all. But when someone asks me for money, and money specifically (IF I am able like if I don't already have debts to pay) people usually say "please LEND me some money and I will pay you back", in these instances, Don't "lend" money, just give it to them and don't expect anything in return.

Doesn't the lord say he loves a cheerful giver?

The Cheerful Giver
6 The point is this: vwhoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully4 will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must give as he has decided in his heart,wnot reluctantly or under compulsion, for xGod loves a cheerful giver.

2 Corinthians 9:6-7
Yes! It helped... though, that part: "be cheerful to give" takes several steps, as you yourself have shown (IF I am able like if I don't already have debts to pay).

My emotional fight was:

1) That pastor (now buried alive, till he calls me back, whenever he needs me)
2) The things I´m going to pay for doing "good"
3) The being responsable for my own faults (I´m not a good samaritan).

The rest is healed because of your help.

Thanks!

May 3, 2013
Good News: YOUR prayers were answered.

The pastor came back from Brasil and agreed on the money owed ( :) ).

Thise week I´ve planned to pay him a visit, because he neeeds me for another job ( :) ) and,

after my working there, I also plan to sort out the other issue I had in mind. So I will see how this problem I HAD ends up.

Thanks for those prayers!

(Thank you GOD for helping me through them). :eek:

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Thanks, Lady!

You are right! you gave me the answer: DISCERMENT. It was my fault and, what bothered me (in past) it was their attitude, their selfishness way to obtain things, just for them.

In fact, I was feeeling GUILT... I´ll be no more. I´m somewhat used to live a day after another and it´s up to GOD to teach them what they don´t want to see.

I already spoke to his brother (who is another pastor) so my immediate detachment from "the mala paga" will be guessed and understood.

I will pray for them (I will ask those things) but I will harden my heart. :(

Thanks ladybug.
Brother, I understand how you feel in this. her done that and if I had all pay me back, I but i would be a million-air
Oh wait just a minute Brother, you do believe God right?
Then you are a Million-air?
Don't beleive me do you? what if I took you to the bank and showed you?
tell me would you go to the teller there and ask how to withdraw whatever you needed? Or would you just withdraw as to what is needed for that day? This Million + is in you, God who gives and gave everything you need for life and Godliness
So before draw and give discern, and if give leave it behind you. If get back, praise God if not praise God
Whatever you have given away is whatever you have given away, once it leaves your hands, and think on this wise maybe, Give what you have; not what you don't have, give willingly, without expectation in return
2 Cor 8,9,10, pretty clear on the art of giving.

Now to discern it correctly. We can't give to all, can we? So left with discerning who where what and how much? And this goes deeper that just money, or materialistic things, wisdom God's most important you think?

So look at the story of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16. What do you see while you read it?
The rich man went to hell why?
Lazarus Heaven and now cared for eternity

Was Lazarus placed at the gate to the rich man's house? Did the rich man have any other choice but to notice Lazarus?
So did God place Lazarus at this rich man's gate to take care of Lazarus?
Did the rich man listen to God in this, and take care of Lazarus?
So why did this rich man go to hell, for not taking care of Lazarus or not listening to God?
So take care of who God places at your gate, you can't take care of everyone else, only those that God places at your gate.
Learn God's voice Brother, learn for the enemy can place enemies at your gate as well,
Remember King Nebuchadnezzar, had to chew the cud off the ground for what 11 years, before he converted.
So sometimes feeding others and giving them a place to rest is not always what is supposed to be, so
seek out Father in discernment, and do as led. not as you think you are to be in front of others and give to those that use and abuse you, that put on good shows, and are not do not belong to God only say they do to get what they want for here and now
What does it profit anyone to gain the whole world and lose their own soul?
Discern without a hardened heart over others that manipulate you, learn from this

I loane a lot of money on a certain time and got paid back in intervals, yet not all of it. Was asked for more, and I did not have it, so no more went to them. And then they stopped paying, using God's grace towards me to forgive them and one time said to me it is my fault that I loaned them the money.
you know they are right, so I sought from Father to be wiser in future, and know when to hold them and when to fold them.
I wrote them Debt paid in full, as God told me he has done for me, so I wrote it off. I don't have the access to money as I did, back then, and truithfully I am learned and learning to be much more happy as a Lazarus over a rich man of this world, seeing being a Lazarus I am richer than any riches here of this world
For God told you God will supply all your needs right? Has God ever failed you in this, you are still here today right?
God fulfills all God's promises.
So give if you have, and not if you do not have. And do it cheerfully, if not cheerfully without any return, then do not give, for you would be right back here where you are right now

Praying Brother you get this with that loving heart you have been given in seeing others that do not have it, that do a great job masquerading as if they do have the love of God
A tree is always identified by its fruit, and these that you gave to, are showing what fruit is there tree, and so know truth from this and learn the voice of God as Abraham did, and that took about 29 years for him to know without a doubt. so learn and continue to learn from any and all circumstances, pray so as I see you will
Love to you, and prayers to you to be able by Faith in Christ to live above these and all troubles you get in this world

May 3, 2013
Thnaks, howdy!

Believe me: I don´t have bank accounts no credit cards. I live as simply as I can and, if GOD or any His angels knew or overheared these thoughts I publicly shared here, I hope He gave me what I think I really need (Knowing more of His particular will JUST for me).

He knows I regret depending on people. He already knows I don´t like to depend on Him (He knows I trust Him, but I´m reluctant to wait His own timing).

Besides, since I plan to be more detached from a couple of things, I wish i knew axactly what He has planned for my children, since I keep in mind to give them all I have, to spare them the paper work a lawer would ask when I´m passed away.

I think my whole thing was anxiety. It was at looking at circumstances instead of a positive or creative way and, of course, I owe no money, but I had two minor things I needed to keep in mind and, essentially, I want to pay more attention on my kids and their material-earthly needs (a thing their mother has worked excedingly well). :)

Thanks!

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Brother you just a growing, like us all daily and learning from your true teacher God, thanks to Christ for this bridge gap, now closed and we all can
Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

My time of need is truly for me 24/7 totally broke and on SSDI, can't so far work again, and have much debt that can't pay, and am still standing in trust to Father to get me through, So far all my life in all my tragedies, God always has come through for me, and I will as Job will not back away from this I just trust God all the way to the death, period
Love you, and loving every minute of it
I see to just live in my truth, I am broke, owe more than I can ever pay, and understand any worry and or stress over this mess I am in will not help ever.
So that takes care of whatever is is? You think
So I will do what I can, period accept what is whether I like it or not, it is what it is, and all the anxiety over it will not take care of it, ever will it?

May 3, 2013
Broke, yet not broken, bro!

Thanks for the encouragement!

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
Wow,
Sorry about that! I read so many, I have learned something here Thomas, Brother. I am thankful for your humor.

BROTHER THOMAS, ''KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT''. I believe you already know the answers. They are just sometimes real hard because there are so many, I can only imagine the prayers GOD gets and how he hears and see's all of them less answer them. But this is what he has said for us to do so we do it, ''lean not unto our own understanding''. Right?

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
I am blessed to see that I have aroused the thoughts of gender , But I have asked for forgiveness and meant no harm. I HOPE ever one gets in on this one because I can see I am not going to be able to live this one down no time soon. believe on one to receive an answer of what they are asking for I truly try to focus on the thought's of what they are asking for and pray,

I wonder if ''GOD'' got a laugh on this? Ever one help keep me in check, AS long as we are laughing and my Brother has smiled then God has served a secret blessing. Then it has served it's purpose.

Faithfully serving God when and were I can..

when I

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I am blessed to see that I have aroused the thoughts of gender , But I have asked for forgiveness and meant no harm. I HOPE ever one gets in on this one because I can see I am not going to be able to live this one down no time soon. believe on one to receive an answer of what they are asking for I truly try to focus on the thought's of what they are asking for and pray,

I wonder if ''GOD'' got a laugh on this? Ever one help keep me in check, AS long as we are laughing and my Brother has smiled then God has served a secret blessing. Then it has served it's purpose.

Faithfully serving God when and were I can..

when I
Freed you are freed, did not understand your post, praying for you, seemed out of context, yet sensed a deep hurt, praying you see through to peace in this, whatever it is that has taken you off the tracks