Should their be trials for anyone who spread disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should everyone who posted disinformation about Hunter Biden's laptop have to stand trial?

• Yes, They have the presumption of innocence, but would have to prove they weren't operatives

• No, give everyone amnesty

• Yes, whether knowingly or unknowingly they contributed to the violation of people's rights

• No, everyone has the right to their opinion, except of course those who were censored.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Actually they have released the evidence.

1. The laptop is evidence that Joe Biden has been compromised by foreign countries.

2. The fact that the FBI had the laptop for one year before the election tells us three very important things.

A. They suppressed the evidence in the laptop that would have exonerated Trump during the 1st impeachment.

B. They suppressed evidence that would have been damaging to Biden and this actually explains why they wanted Biden to be president, they had the goods on him and would be able to control him.

C. They suppressed evidence of crimes against children which regardless of any other explanations they might have proves they were corrupt and were liars.

Taken together these three things show that the FBI was acting as the deep state, and are no different than the police in Russia or China.

But it also tells us one more thing, you can't investigate the son of the VP without the head of the FBI and DOJ knowing about it. So this corruption was from the very top.

What the data dump from Twitter told us was that the FBI and DOJ doubled down and began censoring anyone who would talk about Hunter Biden's laptop prior to the election. That is a crime and it is election interference.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hunter Biden reveals his defense strategy and I for one am buying it.

Hunter Biden's laptop says 10% went to the big guy

What does Hunter Biden's defense say -- I lied

Hunter Biden told people on the phone that his father was sitting there in the room.

Hunter Biden met with his father along with his business partners over 20 times to discuss the business.

When Hunter Biden says he is a liar I believe it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I guess it would depend on the nature of the misinformation. Both Fox News and CNN spread misinformation every day and nobody goes to jail.
What about Hunter Biden, he has just testified repeatedly that he is a liar, should he go to jail?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Well the Democrats have just provided one possible explanation for this trial. "if the republicans persist in this impeachment enquiry then Comer and Johnson are Russian plants" and "there is a legitimate business explanation for everything that happened with Hunter's business and Joe Biden" and BTW Hunter has already explained it, "He is a liar who was lying".

Joe Biden has explained that the ten million dollars he received in checks that they have were simply loans being repaid. So this is not a bribery scheme, it is tax fraud. Yep, that explains it.

C'mon man, who doesn't have 20 shell companies, 24 million in bribes and two missing diamonds.