Simplistic View On My Walk With Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

foreverfaith45

Hello all, these are my inspired thoughts and it's good to share, so here goes.

We as human beings are all the same but different. The differences are our life experiences thus far, our worldly conditioning. Nobody is better or worse than the other. It just takes some folks longer to hear Jesus knocking on the door of their heart and to know who it is with the key to set them free. Sadly some don't want to know the truth in Jesus and will keep ignoring the knock. We all know the truth deep down but until we get to the end of ourselves, our own efforts and inevitably hit rock bottom, we won't hear Him or begin that journey of all truth. God's timing is perfect. We all know Jesus even before we realised we did know Him. Love is invisible to the human eye, you can't physically touch it but we all know it exists, how beautiful love is, the power of it, and the wonders it achieves. Fact is, we're all cracked pots who were once made perfect by our creator's mighty and masterful hand. Break me of my worldly conditioning and rebuild me, Lord. I am the clay and you are the potter. In our precious Jesus Christ, Amen.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Very well said :)

I like the reference to cracked pots:

"My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water." Jeremiah 2:13

F

foreverfaith45

Thank you ma dear :D. From one 'cracked pot' to another, lol. Here's to allowing our Lord and saviour to fix our leaks, and hence retain all the beautiful truth , the living water that is being constantly revealed to us. Amen

B

beloved3

Hello all, these are my inspired thoughts and it's good to share, so here goes.

We as human beings are all the same but different. The differences are our life experiences thus far, our worldly conditioning. Nobody is better or worse than the other. It just takes some folks longer to hear Jesus knocking on the door of their heart and to know who it is with the key to set them free. Sadly some don't want to know the truth in Jesus and will keep ignoring the knock. We all know the truth deep down but until we get to the end of ourselves, our own efforts and inevitably hit rock bottom, we won't hear Him or begin that journey of all truth. God's timing is perfect. We all know Jesus even before we realised we did know Him. Love is invisible to the human eye, you can't physically touch it but we all know it exists, how beautiful love is, the power of it, and the wonders it achieves. Fact is, we're all cracked pots who were once made perfect by our creator's mighty and masterful hand. Break me of my worldly conditioning and rebuild me, Lord. I am the clay and you are the potter. In our precious Jesus Christ, Amen.
Thank you for this reminder foreverfaith45. I am reminded to pray for more compassion..for others especially in my family and group of friends who are not there yet. And to pray for patience as well during those times that I face opposition from these same people. We are all "cracked pots" after all. And more than that, molded from the same material by the same Hands.

Thanks. God bless you with more humility :) and a deeper revelation of God's love today.

Katrina