single can't find right girl

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

luke

I'm a 18 year old boy and i'm looking for a girl who will be friends first then one day be my girl friend. I am Christian but most girls don't like this but I don't care I'm staying Christian my friend told me to try this website.

U

Ugly

This is not a dating site.

RockinMan2010

Nov 17, 2009
uh Ugly there is a singles room remember people have dated on cc just saying man

U

Ugly

uh Ugly there is a singles room remember people have dated on cc just saying man
Yes. I know, and as a regular member of the Singles group i know what i'm talking about. This isn't a dating site. I've seen mods/admins say the same thing to people. The Singles section here is not for date finding, but for fellowship/support. And yes, it's true it does sometimes happen, that is not the meaning of this site. Other regular singles users here will tell you the same thing. So i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about. Try doing a search for 'not a dating site' and see how many hits come up with the regulars informing this to new users.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Welcome to CC, Luke. Hope you have a nice time.

Although you would like to meet a girl here, please keep in mind that this site is not a dating site.

B

biscuit

I'm a 18 year old boy and i'm looking for a girl who will be friends first then one day be my girl friend. I am Christian but most girls don't like this but I don't care I'm staying Christian my friend told me to try this website.
Try enrolling in a 4 year college where your chances are better. Maybe a Christian college. Most Christian young women (and men) are more secular than religious in nature. True, eligible young Christian women are just difficult to find in 2014 while they were plentiful in the 60's & 70's.

Nevertheless, eligible, young Christian women are around but you just need to be in the right place at the right time. Never give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I am sure there are a lot of young ladies that would like to chat with you just keep hanging out in the teen site. Welcome aboard CC.

P.S. Us old ladies will chat with you too I have friends of all ages.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Your friend gave you very good advice. Pray to God to help in your search. Seek and you shall find. I speak from experience. Welcome to CC.

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome!! Great to have you here :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes. I know, and as a regular member of the Singles group i know what i'm talking about. This isn't a dating site. I've seen mods/admins say the same thing to people. The Singles section here is not for date finding, but for fellowship/support. And yes, it's true it does sometimes happen, that is not the meaning of this site. Other regular singles users here will tell you the same thing. So i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about. Try doing a search for 'not a dating site' and see how many hits come up with the regulars informing this to new users.
This is not a dating site? Hmm...does this mean that I cannot ask the woman I love to marry me as that is against the rules because we met on this site? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

NO RULES***JUST RIGHT

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Luke, delighted to have you here. May your stay be filled with the love of Christ; there are some really get friends to be made here and who knows you might make a special friend, just don't make it a main priority because you still have a full life ahead of you to work on that. God Bless.