single for 8and a half years

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

princessgerri

Hi I've been single and celebrated for eight and a half years my life consist of work church and spending time with my family no one ever asks me in a date I don't know why but I'm starting to wonder will I ever get married or go on a date?as much as I would love too :(

P

princessgerri

I meant celabate lol

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
I was single for 16 years of my life.

For 13 of those I thought girls were icky =P

Also...aren't princesses not allowed to date commoners?

May 24, 2013
I was single for 16 years of my life.

For 13 of those I thought girls were icky =P

Also...aren't princesses not allowed to date commoners?
...well, as we all know --- 'girls have germs'... hehehe ... :p

...and princesses have special 'princess germs' ... :D

May 24, 2013
Hi I've been single and celebrated for eight and a half years my life consist of work church and spending time with my family no one ever asks me in a date I don't know why but I'm starting to wonder will I ever get married or go on a date?as much as I would love too :(
... I think its probably because most church folk feel odd about relationships and starting them --- kind of a 'pseudo-stigma' of sorts seems to exist in this regard - and almost a kind of 'guilt'; --- casual observation indicates how some can seem somewhat indrawn and introverted about relationships - constantly convincing themselves how 'happy' they are being single; not looking etc etc...(for whatever reason or 'non-reason'), I guess some might be happy enough on the surface of it all; although I don't really believe that would be the case long term --- one can only surmise ...:confused:

...in the old testament accounts, a person was considered 'blessed' by God to find a wife and be married etc..., these days, some seem to feel its 'unspiritual'...go figure ...

Jun 30, 2011
question is - are you ready for that, and open to it? Do you have a right view of dating, being pursued/pursuing, etc? If you do nothing about it, then you will not