Sins uncaused/uncaused sins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sprinkles24

Hey guys I want to know what do you guys think of uncaused sins?
Explain why your answer? And what do you think God thinks of it?

Sep 7, 2012
There were two types of sacrifice for sin in the temple era. First for sins that we knew about (trespasses) and second for the "condition of sin." Call it our fallen nature. Is that what you were getting at? Calling it "uncaused sin".

S

sprinkles24

There were two types of sacrifice for sin in the temple era. First for sins that we knew about (trespasses) and second for the "condition of sin." Call it our fallen nature. Is that what you were getting at? Calling it "uncaused sin".
Well I had a dream and in the dream I looked on a big screen tv and it said sins uncaused. Im not sure if its a msg from God r something in my life isnt right.
But when I awoke from that dream that word stuck to my head.

WordGaurdian

May 1, 2011
Well I had a dream and in the dream I looked on a big screen tv and it said sins uncaused. Im not sure if its a msg from God r something in my life isnt right.
But when I awoke from that dream that word stuck to my head.
was there anything else on the tv before or after...

some sins are not caused by you, but it is still regarded as sin.

Example:

A girl gets raped...

Did she commit adultery?

Was the sin of adultery committed?

To the first the answer is no.
To the second the answer is yes.

Thus it is by her and uncaused sin. The sin wasn't hers to begin with. Spiritually, Physically and Emotionally she must be healed, but the fault of the sin wasn't hers.

Are you OK?

M

MaggieMye

Are you sure the word was "Uncaused"? Because that is not even a word. Maybe it was 'Sins unaccused"?

regardless..God is giving you the ability to SEE...a vision as it were, so as to be able to tell about it to others for the benefit of the Kingdom.

tell about a vision = television....large screen...means 'in a big way'.

It's a good dream. Just pray for clarity.
Maggie

K

kenisyes

I never heard the term. I assume you mean to separate sin that occurs by choice, and sin that occurs by chance. Like if we shoot somebody, we cause their death. It our car slips on icy pavement, and we kill them, that's an accident, but they are still dead.

God hates sin, because it blocks His blessings to us, and therefore our relationship (the person is dead either way, in our example). He works on our deliberate sins first, so He can expose our non-deliberate sins, and then He uses us to correct the evils in the world that cause accidents. Rom 8:19-23. (In our example, first he teaches us to put down the gun, then He teaches us that we can love and not want to kill, and finally He calls a few people to invent safer cars, and tells them how to do it.)

Dec 19, 2009
Hey guys I want to know what do you guys think of uncaused sins?
Explain why your answer? And what do you think God thinks of it?
I don’t know what an “uncaused sin” is. If you sin, you sin and have no one to blame but yourself. If you don’t sin, you don’t sin.

S

sprinkles24

was there anything else on the tv before or after...

some sins are not caused by you, but it is still regarded as sin.

Example:

A girl gets raped...

Did she commit adultery?

Was the sin of adultery committed?

To the first the answer is no.
To the second the answer is yes.

Thus it is by her and uncaused sin. The sin wasn't hers to begin with. Spiritually, Physically and Emotionally she must be healed, but the fault of the sin wasn't hers.

Are you OK?
Wow your right thats where i was getting at :) thanks
and to answer your question no there was nothing actually it was like a blur and then i was trying to at the big screen n I looked and it was a women figure (relative) and she was saying it wasnt my fault for a sin or sins im not sure and it was as if she was a witness for me. Knowing I was innocent basically

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
We would have never sinned if it were not for an evil motivator, never. God allowed us to be motivated by evil because that is part of the temporary reward of the evil motivator. God can create a perfectly neautral being, and I believe He created only one, and that being decided to be a motivator, and not motivated.

It goes to show that God can take a bad thing and make it good, cause if we're forgiven much, we will love much.