sister-in-law

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
my wife's youngest sister passed on Monday & it's a difficult time. please pray & i thank you.

D3vot3d

Mar 23, 2024
Your request is being prayed about. My condolences to your family. Jesus is acquainted with our grief.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am so sorry to hear that, Karlon! I think I would be devastated to lose my closest sister...
Praying for you, your family, and all who loved and are grieving the loss of this soul in the world.

With Deepest Sympathy

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
my wife's youngest sister passed on Monday & it's a difficult time. please pray & i thank you.
I am so sorry to hear your very sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife 🥰 The Lord Jesus is with you both 🥰

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning, Karlon... I designed this for you and your wife and her family and friends. I hope you both like it, and that it helps to know you have friends here also who appreciate and care about you, and continue to pray for you as you move through this difficult time...

Matthew 5:4 plus Psalm 147:3

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
[Jesus continued his message, saying:] "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
John 4:23-24

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
thank you all for your concern!