Site went down?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hey I was wondering if it was just me but for most of the day I could not access cc and figured it went down for a while. Did this happen to anyone else?

M

MadParrotWoman

Hey I was wondering if it was just me but for most of the day I could not access cc and figured it went down for a while. Did this happen to anyone else?
Yes the site was down when I first tried to get on.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
For a moment I thought I might have gotten banned but then the Blond is back and realized that it was a site problem and not a Blond problem.

So was anyone else having withdrawal symptoms like the Blond?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was down for several hours this morning but now I am back up.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
For a moment I thought I might have gotten banned but then the Blond is back and realized that it was a site problem and not a Blond problem.

definitely had withdrawal symptoms. Since I am addicted to cc I was scratching my skin had major headaches and started to see and hear things and I just needed my fix;b

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
definitely had withdrawal symptoms. Since I am addicted to cc I was scratching my skin had major headaches and started to see and hear things and I just needed my fix;b
My brain is the freshest in the morning and I can do some of my best posting then and I too was like Noooooooooo!!!! Where are my friends? Lady Blue, Mad Parrot Lady, Blain, Lynx.....and others where are they???? Decided that I need to give out my real email to some of you guys.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
My brain is the freshest in the morning and I can do some of my best posting then and I too was like Noooooooooo!!!! Where are my friends? Lady Blue, Mad Parrot Lady, Blain, Lynx.....and others where are they???? Decided that I need to give out my real email to some of you guys.
Thats exactly what I thought too, I was like no this cant be happening I need to be with my family and I then thought- Man I should have given them my email. I cant post it for obvious reasons but if you guys need my email in case something happens and we cant be online pm me, of course im not giving it to random ppl I dont know lol I can see it now trolls coming on asking for my email, my phone number my bank account details my address.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
definitely had withdrawal symptoms. Since I am addicted to cc I was scratching my skin had major headaches and started to see and hear things and I just needed my fix
You too? I must be addicted to CC as well because I started having withdrawal symptoms when I could not get on this morning. :D

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Oh I ended up checking on it every hour or so. Like a sick patient needing the doctor's constant attention. :D

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014

I have had times that I thought that I got completely banned from the internet. I sat there in sorrow just looking at
my black monitor. Then I realized I had not turned my computer on. Just kidding ;)

Feb 21, 2012
Oh I ended up checking on it every hour or so. Like a sick patient needing the doctor's constant attention. :D
Yep me too! I like to see what was posted from the time I went to bed till the time I woke up!:D

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I have had times that I thought that I got completely banned from the internet. I sat there in sorrow just looking at
my black monitor. Then I realized I had not turned my computer on. Just kidding ;)

Being a 59 year old Blond I can say been there done that....... Just a couple of weeks ago a black screen on the notebook....I dunno what happened but it decided to revive its self overnight and worked like nothing had happened the next day and is what I am typing on right now.... internet bill was paid and everything.....it's just a Blond thing I guess......

T

Trinity33

Yay!!!!! Were all here now ;-) <3 u guys!!!