Sleep problems...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I've had sleeping problems my whole life due to PTSD, but right now more than anything. When life is chaotic, my sleep is very much disturbed which makes it even more difficult to handle.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father you give your children blessed sleep and peace because you have made all things new
Bless her sleep with your presence, in Jesus name amen

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
When I can't sleep I annoy people here on CC! ;)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a sweet sleep for you.

God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May you be Blessed with some restful sleep my friend in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

I can count on one finger the nights I've slept 7 hours without waking in the past 15 years, so I feel for you, Jordache! :(
But I think it's much worse for you, because you sort of get used to it, for one thing, and for another, I don't have to go to work every day! (thank You, Lord!)

Abba, Your beloved Jordi cries out for Your help, and we do cry with her.
Please calm her thoughts and fears. Make all stress flee from her, and quiet her mind and spirit with Your love.
Grant her restful sleep, Lord God. You created us, fearfully and wonderfully, and You made us to need sleep.
And You promised to supply all our needs, and not just to supply them, but to do it
according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus!! What a glorious promise, Abba!
Faithful Father, if You choose not to stop the chaos without, please calm the storm that rages in Jordache's heart.
Do these things for the sake of our Great High Priest, amen.
Thank You, Lord. We thank you, and offer praise that we pray will be sweet incense to You. ♥

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you!

O

OFM

prayers sent offered 4 ou,i have this with cromnic pain i come on cc for awhile when it happens to me will b very much sure to lift you up and place you n the Throne Room as Hebrews Says "Come Boldly,[not-shy] before the Throne of God.