Smith Wigglesworth?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
Sarah the only thing I am proud of is Jesus, He is the One that gives me this Truth. I will have BOLDNESS even in God's presence because his WORD IS BOLD....

Sarah if you new the old Cobus, you would sing even more praises about the power of the cross, so if I come over a bit harsh for you blame God and His Word.... I only give you HIS word not mine...

Sarah are you not glad I do not call you generaton of viper? But what if Jesus calls you that... manipulation does not work with me... And please do no call me Christian if you call yourself one? We CANNOT both be Christian and follow the Same Lord. We teach different doctrines... So either we BOTH are wrong or one is, we CANNOT both be right...

And since I also believed like you and SAW the ERROR I know you are Wrong... I am not right, but God's Word is, and since that is what I teach I would stand before God and say... LORD I GAVE SARAH YOUR WORD AND SHE REJECTED IT...

Sarah what is the Name of the Holy Spirit? HIS NAME.... give me HIS NAME... It is in the Bible, and His Name explains what he does to you, AFTER you passed by the cross.... Ask your pastor, ask your holy friends, let us see if you can come up with it. I have used His name so often I wonder if you recognised it even ONCE....

How can we be from the same TRTUH AND FATHER if we cannot agree 100%? And Stephen I do not always agree with but He is right in saying women should not teach here... Aspecially if they preach out of God's Word... Sarah the blood of Jesus is only the WASHING OF A PERSON. THERE is way more to Jesus than the cross... and if you are not as pure as Jesus is, then you need the cross like any other sinner. How can one sinner teach another? CANNOT BE DONE... God says it is a blind leading another
blind they will both end up in the ditch....

Dec 26, 2012
Sarah the only thing I am proud of is Jesus, He is the One that gives me this Truth. I will have BOLDNESS even in God's presence because his WORD IS BOLD....

Sarah if you new the old Cobus, you would sing even more praises about the power of the cross, so if I come over a bit harsh for you blame God and His Word.... I only give you HIS word not mine...

Sarah are you not glad I do not call you generaton of viper? But what if Jesus calls you that... manipulation does not work with me... And please do no call me Christian if you call yourself one? We CANNOT both be Christian and follow the Same Lord. We teach different doctrines... So either we BOTH are wrong or one is, we CANNOT both be right...

And since I also believed like you and SAW the ERROR I know you are Wrong... I am not right, but God's Word is, and since that is what I teach I would stand before God and say... LORD I GAVE SARAH YOUR WORD AND SHE REJECTED IT...

Sarah what is the Name of the Holy Spirit? HIS NAME.... give me HIS NAME... It is in the Bible, and His Name explains what he does to you, AFTER you passed by the cross.... Ask your pastor, ask your holy friends, let us see if you can come up with it. I have used His name so often I wonder if you recognised it even ONCE....

How can we be from the same TRTUH AND FATHER if we cannot agree 100%? And Stephen I do not always agree with but He is right in saying women should not teach here... Aspecially if they preach out of God's Word... Sarah the blood of Jesus is only the WASHING OF A PERSON. THERE is way more to Jesus than the cross... and if you are not as pure as Jesus is, then you need the cross like any other sinner. How can one sinner teach another? CANNOT BE DONE... God says it is a blind leading another
blind they will both end up in the ditch....
Cobus,it matters not to me what you call me. I have been called so many vile names it matters not. All that matters to me is what my Father in heaven calls me. I am His daughter and I have been forgiven and washed by the blood of the lamb.

Feb 17, 2010
Sarah I do not call people names I just want you to know Jesus called the other false teachers that.... If you were washed in the blood you CANNOT sin again,.... That is also the time Jesus removes you from sin... God KEEPS YOU FROM EVIL THEN....

So Sarah do you still sin? if you do you need the cross... just like all sinners... and when the Blood cleanse you you are as pure As HE IS PURE, and HE KEEPS YOU PURE FOREVER,,, it is not a DAILY WASH it is a ONCE OF THING... Jesus is not crucified ever day.... ONLY ONCE....

G

Graybeard

Since when does God say it's OK to speak to the dead? Or is this what the Lord told us? It's amazing the same ones who will complain about Christmas and other such days will complete ignore God when He said this.

• Deuteronomy 18:10-13
    • Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the LORD your God. (NIV)
so all those saints in the O/T were practicing witchcraft...LOL!....okay...you my dear lady have got to stop trying to put God in a box...He don't fit ANY size box you bring...LOL

Dec 26, 2012
so all those saints in the O/T were practicing witchcraft...LOL!....okay...you my dear lady have got to stop trying to put God in a box...He don't fit ANY size box you bring...LOL
UMM did you even read the verse?

Dec 26, 2012

Since when is it putting God in a box when God says don't do it first in the OT and then again Paul repeats the very same thing? Did Paul get it wrong when he says that those who practice witchcraft and idolatry WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM of Heaven,was he wrong? Did Paul put God into a box? Did John also put God into a box when he also said the same thing? That those who do such things will be THROW INTO THE LAKE of fire? Did John get it wrong? How about when Paul says we are not to have anything to do with the darkness and God has already told us these things are of the darkness? How do you justify it when God said so clearly not to? Was God wrong when He told the Israelites that?

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
religion vs relationship. Relationship brings about the works of GOD, religion restricts GOD.
Weird, if we accept that the devil can heal or perform miracles or whatsoever however false they are, why is it hard to believe that GOD is able to do even more than satan?

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i thank GOD that HE gives understanding to the simple, and to the weak HE increases strength.

G

Graybeard

Since when is it putting God in a box when God says don't do it first in the OT and then again Paul repeats the very same thing? Did Paul get it wrong when he says that those who practice witchcraft and idolatry WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM of Heaven,was he wrong? Did Paul put God into a box? Did John also put God into a box when he also said the same thing? That those who do such things will be THROW INTO THE LAKE of fire? Did John get it wrong? How about when Paul says we are not to have anything to do with the darkness and God has already told us these things are of the darkness? How do you justify it when God said so clearly not to? Was God wrong when He told the Israelites that?
The fact of the matter is that you say that he (Perry Stone) is practicing witchcraft, don't forget that Jesus said a house that is divided against itself cannot stand, well he is doing great things for God, through the Holy Spirit which you say is evil, so I would say be careful of calling evil what is good and holy. Remember as well that Jesus said those that follow Him would and will do GREATER things than what He did!......that is quite something, so Sarah, if you don't believe that God has personal relationships with His followers that is your problem, these people are doing great things in the Name of Jesus....Satan is their accuser not you. You also forget what Jesus says:

Mat_11:27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Dec 26, 2012
The fact of the matter is that you say that he (Perry Stone) is practicing witchcraft, don't forget that Jesus said a house that is divided against itself cannot stand, well he is doing great things for God, through the Holy Spirit which you say is evil, so I would say be careful of calling evil what is good and holy. Remember as well that Jesus said those that follow Him would and will do GREATER things than what He did!......that is quite something, so Sarah, if you don't believe that God has personal relationships with His followers that is your problem, these people are doing great things in the Name of Jesus....Satan is their accuser not you. You also forget what Jesus says:

Mat_11:27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Is he really working for God or is he a false prophet? Remember Jesus also said many will say to me Lord,Lord and He will say to them depart from me for I never you. Jesus goes and says many are workers of iniquity,but they come in His name.

God places speaking to the dead on the same level as witchcraft. It's not my words but His. He calls it divination. How do you get around that?

I never said that those who are truly His don't have personal relationships. He calls them His children. Jesus said He is the good shepherd and His sheep hear His voice. But Jesus also told us there are also wolves in sheep clothing. They look like sheep,they can at times speak like sheep but underneath they are not sheep,they are still wolves.